Page 100 of 126 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1254

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Interesting. Why does Take Two want a racing dev?
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    Money. They will bleed them dry for money.

Look at what they did with the original Kerbal 2 devs.

Yeah, big publishers buy smaller companies just to run them into the ground, it seems.

Junior Potato
    Unrelated to anything:

Wip3out themed BAC Mono R

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...peout-supercar

Speaking of Wipeout, Seems this has just been released: https://store.steampowered.com/app/389670/Pacer/

Genshin Impact is great, btw. Esp for a f2p game thst is truly f2p. The sound deserves a particular shout-out.

We are all leaving Genshin Impact: I'm at the very beginning but all my friends, who are way ahead in the story, have abandoned the game since the amount of grind needed to push forward is ludicrous and even worse than in MMORPGs; it really gets bothersome and boring at high levels.
    Meanwhile me and 2 friends have gathered forces and playing in a Minecraft free server together, pretty fun if you are into Minecraft: puts a nice spin in cooperation survival.

Junior Potato
    I thought of giving GI a go, but F2P = you gotta pay for it somehow, and I’m not into that shit.

I think a lot of people initially got into it because of the BotW vibes and that drew attention to the game. Just give me a full-priced game like BotW without the grind or the constant need to feed money into it.

You can play the entire game without spending a dime or penny, hence I said "truly f2p". I haven't spent anything on it so far. Sure, you may miss out on being able to play some characters, but that really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    You can play the entire game without spending a dime or penny, hence I said "truly f2p". I haven't spent anything on it so far. Sure, you may miss out on being able to play some characters, but that really doesn't matter.
    Yup, you can play without ever paying anything and have fun with it that way; problem is the grind to me and my friends.