Page 634 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 13453458462463263363463563664468473411341634 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 24776

Thread: Politics

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    tldr: you wasted your time...
    You're damn skippy I did. I only realised it when I was too far in.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Neanderthal, I can understand that perhaps the republican smear campaign wasn't evidence based, but wiki leak has changed that during this primary and pretty much nailed her coffin shut for me. The slim chance of me voting for her is Bernie or Elizabeth as vp, but DNC isn't even willing to give us that... So be it!

I can understand that you think she's lesser of the 2 evils, but to me she's evil enough. Just because somebody's better than trump, it doesn't mean much.

Jill Stein is the only candidate to carry on Bernie's msg forward. Voting for her is not voting for a dead America. It's also better than not voting at all.

I rest my case... And you should rest your brain. This is a free country...
    You keep bringing up wikileaks but not posting anything at all to incriminate her. This is like your over use of "political correctness" in regards to her. Bring the proof.

In terms of evil, she is just medium, not good, not bad, though, to be fair, we haven't seen her govern. Let's do a scale shall we.

Great? No fucking politicians belong here. Bernie might have had a chance (with a proper Congress.)
    Good? FDR. And Obama would go here if it wasn't for the drone program and the lack of action on the banks and investment firms.
    Neutral? Most presidents, politicians, & governors go here. Obama is here but also almost there^ so, ... This is where I would put Hillary so far.
    Bad? Dubya. Scott Walker. Rick Scott. Sam Brownback. Rod Blagojevich. et al
    Evil? Pol Pot. Hitler. Stalin. DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. Mugabe. et al

As you can see, there is no lesser of two evils. There is one evil and one neutral- ish.

You never made a case.

Anyway, at least I believe we see eye to eye with your great to evil spectrum. However, for Hillary, to me, she has solidify her spot in 'bad' after I saw 'evidence' from wiki leak post primary election. That was really the thing that confirms my suspicion that's why I kept bringing it up. I really don't believe most average politicians would/could pull that off so easily... Imagine the lack of integrity and abuse of power she's capable of as a candidate... It's only going to get worse as a president. Wiki leak also won't be able to expose everything...

You keep bringing up this nebulous bad thing from wikileaks but not presenting it. We're not four year olds being told about the boogeyman. Bring the proof.

Stop saying wikileaks and start posting links that substantiate your claims. If you're going to say she is financially, um ... "flexible," don't bring up a link that shows her using her influence to get her daughter a spot in college. They're not related. Show something that demostrates her taking money and then changing her position on an issue, or using her influence to steer a project one way or something.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That sounds like the Trump tactic. "I heard" "people have said"....

Neanderthal, can you provide proof to me that she won't slip from average to bad or perhaps even worse in the future? Or will you be willing to bet some money on Hillary's integrity?

I had high hopes for Obama, I thought he'd be one of the great, or at least a good president. But not sure if he was just a liar or corrupted by the establishment or what, I, too, would only give him an average rating.

Now Hillary is starting at average rating... Do you really believe she'll stay average and won't slip down further? What gave you such faith and hope for her? Can you share with me your evidences that you have? How can you be sure she'll stay average or perhaps even climb up a bit? Why are you so optimistic? Or is every support you have for her is due to Trump?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 22nd, 2016 at 01:07 PM.

So they asked you to document the things you've seen and read Hillary has already done, which you have identified as being part of the Wikileaks stories, and instead of doing that, you asked for them to provide proof that will predict the future.

C'mon, Billi, you have to understand how that looks.

You said "I have seen things that make me not trust her!"
    They said "Show me things that make you not trust her, which you have already seen."
    Your response is "Show me things that prove she will never change!"

Your first step should be clicking this link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hillary+clinton+wikileaks
    Get that weak shit off my track

It's the same format as his entire belief system. Not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Neanderthal, can you provide proof to me that she won't slip from average to bad or perhaps even worse in the future? Or will you be willing to bet some money on Hillary's integrity?

I had high hopes for Obama, I thought he'd be one of the great, or at least a good president. But not sure if he was just a liar or corrupted by the establishment or what, I, too, would only give him an average rating.

Now Hillary is starting at average rating... Do you really believe she'll stay average and won't slip down further? What gave you such faith and hope for her? Can you share with me your evidences that you have? How can you be sure she'll stay average or perhaps even climb up a bit? Why are you so optimistic? Or is every support you have for her is due to Trump?
    I don't even know where to go with this. But, ..., i'm not going to answer anything you ask until YOU answer what I asked you.

Obama was hampered by an obstructive Congress. He also expanded the drone program and didn't hold the banksters accountable. Otherwise I think he would have been a great President.
    Yet the same people who complain bitterly about him are likely to vote in the same members of Congress who comprise the WORST. CONGRESS. EVER. With nary a second thought.