Page 645 of 647 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647 LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6466

Thread: Internet memotivationally epic fails

Wordle 221 3/6
    Lewdle 08 3/6

Apparently pasting to Twitter and then from the post in Chrome to here isn't a solution.
    Last edited by Kchrpm; January 26th, 2022 at 08:34 AM.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Yesterday and today just fell out for me...

Last edited by SportWagon; January 27th, 2022 at 08:48 AM.

YouTube went nuts on me today and suddenly is recommending a bunch of completely random garbage.

I think Wordle has became increasingly more difficult? Got bored when I could consistently guess the words within 4 attempts, but lately I've returned to the challenge and it's consistently taken me more than 4 attempts! I think the algorithm has figured out my strategy and decided to fuck with me...

Today's word should be challenging...

Took me six tries to get it, but I did.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Took me six tries to get it, but I did.
    That discussion has moved to Arcade...
    http://gtxforums.net/forumdisplay.php?15-The-Arcade
    http://gtxforums.net/showthread.php?2107-Worlde
    February 25?
    Hard
    Spoiler:
    In Easy, although I knew the answer, my standard first two guesses eliminated so much that I couldn't reasonably stretch it beyond four...
    Spoiler:

DC comedy club had malfunctioning neon lights. We checked it out, expecting to replace the transformer that powers the lights. I pulled one of the high-voltage wires too hard and broke one of the neon tubes.

I normally like to keep my swearing to a minimum, but FFFUUUUUUCK. I mean I fucked up hard. That is the first time since I started this job that I broke some glass. I was super-apologetic and the boss said, "It's OK, Cam. I've broke a lot of glass." No, it's not really OK, but it can be fixed. I just more than doubled the complexity of the job.

We removed the broken glass and jumped it with some extra wire. I replaced the transformer and the rest of the neon lit up normally. Whew. Just have to come back later to put a new tube in.
    Last edited by Cam; February 14th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.

Cam, don't sweat it. If it makes you feel any better about your situation, we've had two trucks wrecked(one totaled, the other MIGHT be fixable) since last July. One was hitting a low bridge(truck is 13'1" tall, bridge is 11'5"(the bridge catches at least five trucks a year(and this was the second truck of ours wrecked at that bridge)), and the other was a few weeks ago when the driver was leaving a vendor and had just pulled out onto the road when he drifted over too far to the right, got onto the soft shoulder and tried steering back to the left but it was dug in and the truck laid over on it's side. The same driver was responsible for both incidents(and now it wasn't me) and somehow he still has a job.

Truck drivers are hard to come by these days! Hope the guy learned his lessons…

Cam, do you know if he plans to keep making those glass fixtures? I've seen some pretty amazing-looking "neon" LED-based lights.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Cam, don't sweat it. If it makes you feel any better about your situation, we've had two trucks wrecked(one totaled, the other MIGHT be fixable) since last July. One was hitting a low bridge(truck is 13'1" tall, bridge is 11'5"(the bridge catches at least five trucks a year(and this was the second truck of ours wrecked at that bridge)), and the other was a few weeks ago when the driver was leaving a vendor and had just pulled out onto the road when he drifted over too far to the right, got onto the soft shoulder and tried steering back to the left but it was dug in and the truck laid over on it's side. The same driver was responsible for both incidents(and now it wasn't me) and somehow he still has a job.
    Are the short bridges in Chicago?