Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (potential spoilers! read at your own risk)

This goes along with the Iron Bubbles pic.
    heisenshitbird.jpg

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

So a douche at work implied to me that you could figure out by watching carefully who did the deed.

I watched it three times and couldn't figure it out.

So I succumbed to curiosity and looked it up on the internet. I wasn't exactly surprised at the culprit or the method. The culprit was definitely on my short list of suspects if only due to motive.

However, I watched again, and I still couldn't tell that that person was the one that had done it from watching the video sequence. The video leading up to the event does not give it away.
    Last edited by overpowered; April 18th, 2014 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by overpowered View Post
    So a douche at work implied to me that you could figure out by watching carefully who did the deed.

I watched it three times and couldn't figure it out.

So I succumbed to curiosity and looked it up on the internet. I wasn't exactly surprised at the culprit or the method. The culprit was definitely on my short list of suspects if only due to motive.

However, I watched again, and I still couldn't tell that that person was the one that had done it from watching the video sequence. The video leading up to the event does not give it away.
    It does. Just gotta look at Sansa's chest.

I did, and you can see the culprit going for what is the poison, but not actually taking it.

I also don't see where it is delivered later.

Surprised by Jaime's scene last episode... otherwise, pretty standard "set up" show, for things to come. Glad to see Kings Landing is now concerned about events in the North and the East though.

I am actually questioning whether it's worth my time/money to watch the show. It looks like the books should be [FantasyHipsterWannabe]SOOOO MUCH BETTER[/FantasyHipsterWannabe].

While I am USUALLY the snobby asshole who says the books are better--I prefer the show.

*gasp*

The books are long-winded, repetitive, and frankly boring in many, many places. Every sixth or seventh chapter is a page turner, a "need to know what happens next" thing, only for the next six chapters to bore you to tears. Especially in the later books. And then someone important dies and you go "OMFG!" and wait another nine years for a book.

I'm a fan, but I'm not a fan of his over-hypedness. I greatly prefer Patrick Rothfuss or Brandon Sanderson.

The show is much more succinct and more happens more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Surprised by Jaime's scene last episode...
    Wake & Rape