Page 138 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1857

Thread: Gun control

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Canadian cops either have nerves of steel and very well trained or just very stupid.

Very low chance of this guy surviving in the US. Either the cops shoot him dead or he'll shoot himself dead or some bystander gun owner will shoot him dead.

Wonder what it's like in Canadian prison. In the US, surely he'll end up having some involuntary sex in there, but who knows, maybe Canadian prisoners are all very civil as well. What a difference a border makes...
    He wouldn't be INCEL in a cell in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    ...but who knows, maybe Canadian prisoners are all very civil as well.
    I've heard aboot lots of fights on the ice during prison hockey matches, eh?

Administrator

INCEL? A person can go over a decade without sex and not turn into a homicidal maniac. Fucking pathetic.

I saw a video of it. The interaction was impressive on the cops part to say the very least.

How funny, NRA banned guns in one of its own event due to Pence's visit. Why? With all the guns around and their love for Pence, shouldn't that make the secret service's job much easier?

So conservative gun loving politicians need to be protected by banning guns, but fuck the kids at school, huh?

Unbelievably hypocritical assholes.

Billy/i has finally seen the fucking light.

Never owned any guns nor a lover of guns, but I see the wisdom of 2nd amendment.

If our future politicians get progressively worst than Trump, I think I'd consider buying some...

Junior Potato
    Billi vs the US Army.

Hmmm.

On the subject of the 2nd amendment, has anyone else noticed that 2nd amendment supporters are also usually blindly proud patriots who love the President and are extremely unlikely to raise arms against the government anyway?

In the event that a nazi-like-regime should rise to power within the US, it is crucial that billis start a civil war, otherwise the world would be screwed. Nazi-like regime would not allow folks to own guns...

Even if the Billis eventually get wiped out, this evil America would at least be weakened so the rest of the world can have a better chance at destroying this evil America.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 6th, 2018 at 01:34 PM.