Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2017

Rodgers has just come off a stretch last season that was a 2+ seasons of up-and-down inconsistent play that began BEFORE the 2014 NFC Championship Game collapse IMO. So while he hasn't had a quality defense to play with since 2010, his own play hasn't been consistently great until the "Run The Table" remark.

I'm still on the Hundley bandwagon. He can't win games on his own yet but he's not the reason this team has lost 3 straight. #gopackgo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rodgers has just come off a stretch last season that was a 2+ seasons of up-and-down inconsistent play that began BEFORE the 2014 NFC Championship Game collapse IMO. So while he hasn't had a quality defense to play with since 2010, his own play hasn't been consistently great until the "Run The Table" remark.
    Seriously? :spoiled:

After watching Hundley play on MNF, I truly miss AA-ron.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post

I'm still on the Hundley bandwagon. He can't win games on his own yet but he's not the reason this team has lost 3 straight. #gopackgo
    I'm Denver will trade you straight up for Rodgers, if you think he's so bad.
    Whoomah!

This is from last year but basically speaks to the point I am trying to make: Rodgers was in a slump (by Rodgerian standards) until the 'Run the Table' remark.

Or until he dumped Olivia Munn. Your choice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Olivia Munn could have been the problem. He also didn't have Jordy Nelson that year. No tight end. And the other receivers weren't exactly stellar.

Wide receivers
    Randall Cobb: C+
    James Jones: C+
    Davante Adams: D-
    Jeff Janis: B-
    Ty Montgomery: C+
    Jared Abbrederis: C-
    All told, Rodgers' raw numbers were down across the board, despite throwing the most pass attempts in any one season of his career (572). He set career lows in completion percentage (60.7%), yards per attempt (6.7), yards per game (238.8), and passer rating (92.7). Still, he did so throwing for more than 30 touchdowns and single-digit interceptions, a feat which must not be ignored, and he did so for the entire year without his favorite target, Jordy Nelson.
    Last edited by 21Kid; November 8th, 2017 at 10:03 AM.

Our game play calling has gone from focused and well executed, to clueless and with no clear plan. At this rate, we will be lucky to make it to the playoffs. Reid needs to pull his head out of his ass

Packers defense played well yesterday but Hundley was overmatched by the Ravens' D. Ah well, keep throwing him into the fire! #gopackgo

Just watched the highlights.... That was ugly. Hundley has a weak arm. 5 turnovers? And 4 were his. He took a lot of unnecessary sacks.

The Steelers are favored by 14 points over the Packers for this weekend's game. If this was on the road I'd be hella nervous but they will probably pull out a squeaker at home.

"Squeaker"

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Just watched the highlights.... That was ugly. Hundley has a weak arm. 5 turnovers? And 4 were his. He took a lot of unnecessary sacks.
    I say keep throwing Hundley into the fire -- what else is McCarthy gonna do? Might as well have the guy get in as many reps as possible before Free Agency.

The whole team needs work. #shrug #gopackgo