Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    After i spent all that time harping on at how FH3 needed the Valiant Charger, then it finally arrived near the end of the DLC, i only just bought/acquired it last night.

Not sure on colour combo yet, but liked the sound of the original engine so much that all i've done is full upgrade it (350kw?) and prolly won't do much more. But will build a mental one and do an engine swap for more power.
    So i got it, and did a skid

Does good skidz.

Seen a Testarossa and a 512M around town lately, and have always loved how they are (or at least look) so damn wide. Finally got round to buying one, and after fully upgrading it power wise i took it for a wee runway speed test (340 or so?).

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Was prolly in the wrong location for pics on the runway, so was just mucking round and fully zoomed in camera to the back of the car. Not sure if this pic works or not.

And as i said in a previous post, i can't stop taking pics of the F50. Would have been more if i was able to keep my eyes open. Stupid night time.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    Not sure if this pic works or not.
    Yeah, it works.

Did you notice the bedroom wall poster from the 80s vibe to it?

All it’s missing are palm trees and a shoreline.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    Not sure on colour combo yet

Muscle cars should be brightly colored! #yellowtime

Administrator
    There's a Forzathon going on right now where one of the tasks is to spend 2 million credits on a car. If you don't already have a Lambo Centinario or a Lambo Sesto Elemento, get the Centinario. It's 2.3 million credits, and from what I hear the next Forzathon will have an event requiring that you use the Centinario to get the Sesto Elemento.

I only need to buy three cars [value ~15 million) until I own every regular car in the game.

Administrator
    I am nowhere near close to that.

BRZ HE is free with 10 Daredevil skills this weekend.

22133aad-af61-45f4-830a-23764d438b31.jpg
    Last edited by GreatScawt; April 22nd, 2018 at 07:49 AM.

Administrator
    Forzathon with 30% off all Modern and Retro Supercars is on right now. Even with the discount, managed to wipe out my 19 million credits almost entirely buying those up. 3.6 for the McLaren F1 GT.

Administrator
    For anyone still playing, there's a Forzathon bonanza going on right now. They apparently uploaded the manifest for the next few months of Forzathons, but messed up and activated all of them at the same time. You can only see three goals right now, but if you do anything that sets off the other ones, you'll get them. T10 says they know about the bug and that all the coming forzathons will work, but for now just enjoy the overload. I think I popped about 30 of them before I gave up trying different things (racking up air, near misses, drifts, etc) and made about 2 million credits off those and the wheelspins they got me. You've got about two more days to take advantage.