Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: My 240sx

Hit up the owners' forums, likely someone will have or know of a source for glass, some car that's too rusty to save somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    What? How? Not Safelite or anything near you?
    Safelite was the ones to cancel on me, took me like 6 other places before I found one (located a mile from my house...) that could get everything but the rear window mouldings

It's just the rear window moulding you're still missing? This one? https://www.nengun.com/oem/nissan/79752-35f10

"If we have to, overnight parts from Japan"

Part of it, but I already ordered that one from a US shop. The rest should be salvageable from the current window

Great stuff

And it's on back order which if it won't get here in time I will just go universal, heard that it doesn't make much of a difference.

Attachment 3600

New fog lights. Cheap 30 dollar Amazon specials. Brighter than my head lights (even after changing bulbs). I like them and I don't think they are road legal but Idgaf. Need to aim them a bit.

Pulled off the rear parcel shelf board. Ordered a new aluminum one from LRB. Ordered replacement speakers as well. It continues to surprise me how little damage has come from being exposed to the elements for so long.

Attachment 3601
    20200909_103042_HDR.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yah, those look bright.

Attachment 3618

So glass has been installed, ended up having to wait for a second rear glass to be shipped because the first one broke in transport. In the meantime I had taken off the rear wing and the insides of the trunk.

Paint on the wing was flaking off so I just removed it and coated it with black primer because I wanted to see what it would look like, and I kind of like it.

20200926_082422.jpg

The trunk was just to clean it out and give it a protective coating as they are known to rust and gave me a chance to look over the inside of the car a bit and look for anything wrong.

20200926_150727.jpg

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Check for wear items,
    Replace worn bits,
    Take a roadtrip.
    acket.

The rust behind the rear window wasn't bad enough to need fixing while the glass was out?

Would the MCM guys call that a nugget?