Page 437 of 501 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5001

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    New season of Love Death Robots is good. Better than S2.
    Night of the Mini Dead!

OMG that one was great!

Mason’s Rats and Jibaro also in my top 3.

Overall this season much better than 2.
    Last edited by JoeW; May 25th, 2022 at 03:54 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I'm on season 2 of breaking bad.
    acket.

Gave Rick and Morty a shot tonight by watching the Pilot. Just couldn't really get into it. Wasn't laughing out loud at anything. Maybe it's a mood watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Yobbo NZ View Post
    I am a bit excited by this.
    Most know the story, but this time it's told from Steve Jones' point of view, being based on his book.
    This reminds me. I'm really not into period peices filmed to look like they were originally ilmed in that period. Winning Time does that too. I think it's kinda stupid. I don't mind the occassional shot made to look like period footage, but the whole thing? Also don't mind going for a classical shooting or editing style (see Oceans 12). But the lo-fi, aged film look for an entire thing annoys me.
    [oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Gave Rick and Morty a shot tonight by watching the Pilot. Just couldn't really get into it. Wasn't laughing out loud at anything. Maybe it's a mood watch?
    That is one of those shows I just don't get. I have so many friends that love it, but it just does nothing for me.

It took me some time to get into R&M. Even when I started looking it Infelt it was very uneven.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Fucking hell, bruv.

Just wow!
    I posted that BEFORE watching the episode. When what happened happened(and you know what fuckin' happened) I said "HOLY SHIT!" and laughed my ass off. Great ending to the first half, bruv.

Obi-Wan, first two episodes done.

Not bad, but seems to be very slow paced for a series only looking to be 6 episodes. Perhaps they're only telling a very small tale?

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    That is one of those shows I just don't get. I have so many friends that love it, but it just does nothing for me.
    I got quite into Rick and Morty, I thought it was really clever and hilarious. I nearly bought a Pickle Rick Funko Pop. Then the grind started to set in during season three. I was still eagerly awaiting season four but I watched a few episodes and it was a bit of a hard slog.

Too fast-paced, too many sub-plots, too many things to keep track of lest you get left behind. The writers discovered who their main fan base is and leaned hard into its own pseudo-intellectual nonsense. I knew of the McDonald’s hot sauce incident and discovered more and more that their fan base was just a bunch of arse holes, and then tuned out.