Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My instagram is going crazy

What is this little icon? Tapping on it seems to do nothing.
    whatsthis.jpg

Nevermind. After clumsily navigating Instagram's unintuitive help section, it means someone tagged me in a photo. Supposedly, I can tap it to see the photo I am tagged in, but nothing was happening when I tapped it before. When I tried it just now, it took about four taps for it to work.

fatfingers.jpg
    Last edited by Cam; January 22nd, 2018 at 06:38 AM.

Any time I see an ad on Instagram, I hide it and say, "It's not relevant." The other day Instagram asked me to answer a few questions so they can show more relevant ads. I declined, but I have no doubt there would not be a, "Do not show me ads." or, "No ad will be relevant to me." option.

Well yeah, they're a free, ad-supported service, they're going to show you ads.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Well, duh.

Gained a bunch more followers after my latest caricature.

The same user has started following me three times. I can only assume he's following then unfollowing repeatedly in an attempt to get me to follow him back.

Someone just asked me to follow them. I want to say, "Your content should speak for itself." but I have decided to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    The same user has started following me three times. I can only assume he's following then unfollowing repeatedly in an attempt to get me to follow him back.

Someone just asked me to follow them. I want to say, "Your content should speak for itself." but I have decided to ignore it.
    That's the way to do it. Just ignore it. If something/someone gets your interest then follow...

Friday, July 13, I went to bed with 300 followers on Instagram. One of my videos went viral over the week-end and by Monday morning I had 3,000 followers. My momentum has remained pretty steady since then. Almost two months later, I have 16.5K followers with no sign of slowing down. Several of my IG videos have gone viral since. Many freebooters are sharing my videos, which are simply re-edits of my older YouTube videos. That leaves me kind of stymied as to why I do not have the same magic on YouTube. I had several people tell me they do not know how I do not have way more subscribers. "Are there a few zeroes missing from your subscriber count?" That said, I just passed 1,000 subs on YT and there has been a views spike in the last week. I told Lori earlier in the year, "I feel like 2018 is going to be my year. So far, it is looking like it. I am still having trouble selling art though. I think that may come with more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Friday, July 13, I went to bed with 300 followers on Instagram
    High-five. Were you sore on Saturday?

Best night of my life.