Page 1037 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 3753793798710271035103610371038103910471087113715372037 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,370 of 24780

Thread: Politics

Once there were green fields...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Regarding all these sex allegations... I dunno, are liberals just more liberal at sexual assaults? If you do the tallies, there are probably way more 'liberal' sexual predators with careers destroyed than conservative ones. I have a hard time believing the 'conservatives' are really less sexually "assaultive" than liberals.

I'm kinda conflicted with this issue, while it is good that we get rid of sexual predators, but I'm beginning to think this is turning into a witch hunt. Removal of Al is going to hurt...

Anyway, I guess GOP doesn't need to cheat anymore... Democratic Party will self destruct... Conservative voters will be emboldened that liberals are just bunch of sinful sexual maniancs and continue their unwavering support of their very own pussy grabbing born again president.

Get your acts together Democrats!

Sigh...
    Where on earth did you get that?

There is a fund that has paid millions to victims of sexual harassment. There is a list of offenders. The list hasn't been released. The only one we know of for sure is John Conyers, and there have been calls from his Democratic fellows for him to step down (he did from the Judicial Committee; wouldn't help to have him sitting on it if it comes time to impeach Trump on similar) and to resign. He has chosen not to. Franken was outed from his time prior to joining the Senate. I haven't kept up with who else has come forth about him.

This is in stark contrast to the known predator in the White House, who has 16 accusers, some who were in their teens when they were harassed, but no calls from his party for him to resign. Party over country.

Where is your call to "get your act together Republicans?" Or do you have a different standard for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Al Franken needs to step down. Too many allegations to claim it's a smear job, and it's hypocritical for us to continue to support someone accused of sexual assault, while simultaneously claiming to be the party of equality and women's rights.
    This.

Nice knowing you Al.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/d...b0d52b8dc25af9

Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting? Is it the candidate who doesn’t have a penis? I’d say so.”

"I won’t walk around in a half-open bathrobe"

That could be good. That could be bad. Need picture of candidate to be sure.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    The thing that "gets" me about all this, the Fox "News" et al, saying "SEE AL FRANKEN DID IT TOO!" in "defense" of Cunt Moore.

I'm sorry, but that's not even the same fucking thing.

Both are unacceptable, yes, but to no degree are they even remotely the same level of deplorable.

Fuck Roy Moore. If he wins, fuck all of Alabama. I will go out of my way to drive around it if we ever travel to Texas via I10.

Who am I kidding. Fuck Texas too

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    The thing that "gets" me about all this, the Fox "News" et al, saying "SEE AL FRANKEN DID IT TOO!" in "defense" of Cunt Moore.
    See, when you defend sexual assault, or attempt to justify it, it's a deplorable action. It shouldn't be... see, he did it too... it's all bad, no matter who did it.

Anyone who thinks that one side has more than the other, is either dense, or has frontal lobe damage. That any party would let someone run, after this has come up is simply brutal. Fuck them all.
    Last edited by Fogelhund; November 30th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    "I won’t walk around in a half-open bathrobe"

That could be good. That could be bad. Need picture of candidate to be sure.
    Watch the video, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/d...b0d52b8dc25af9

Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting? Is it the candidate who doesn’t have a penis? I’d say so.”
    Remember the 1994 film Disclosure by Michael Douglas and Demi Moore?

There can be penisless sexual predators.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post

Where is your call to "get your act together Republicans?" Or do you have a different standard for them?
    Republicans' are already acting together somewhat... They have control of all 3 branches of government.

Don't really care about Hollywood scandals, but when democrats can't win seats and now giving up seats because of this, that's a big concern...

But even Hollywood scandals, I feel bad for the countless folks who've lost work because of these scandals. I think enough is enough. I think these predators should've learned their lessons... if anything, lets out the guys who are doing things now rather than years or decades ago...