Page 109 of 132 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1315

Thread: F1 2020

Lower case wooo.

Gasly is confirmed at Alpha Tauri for next season.
    In 2 weeks time we will know his teammate's name... which is actually Yuki Tsunoda.
    Albon's career at Red Bull will be decided soon: Hulkenberg is in pole to replace him for next season.

Stroll is a fucking idiot.

I like Alex Albon... but right now he's not doing the job for Red Bull, hard to see him staying beyond the end of the year. Personally I hope he gets one more chance elsewhere on the grid in 2021, although I'm not holding my breath.

Hulk makes sense for RB next year, because he's a bit more of a known quantity.

Opening laps were funny. Yet again Hamilton comes back from behind Bottas to take the win. Max in his regular 3rd place, beating everyone except the two Mercs.

LeClerc did damn well to come in 4th - with Vettel scoring a single point, looks like Ferrari have perhaps at least got their aero adjusted to match their reduced power level.

Junior Potato
    Bottas proving once again that he is one of the best #2 drivers that the sport has ever seen (and I part-ironically genuinely mean that as a compliment; I like the guy) while Hamilton further cements his place in the history of F1 by breaking the overall wins record.

They are a superteam and you can’t do anything about it.

Hamilton is the #1 #1 driver
    Bottas is the #1 #2 driver
    While Verstappen is clearly the #2 #1 driver.

For next season I may even throw out a prediction that Ricciardo beats Verstappen in the championship and becomes the #2 #1 driver.

Lewis Hamilton is the greatest race car driver ever. I say this without sufficient knowledge or interest to defend it.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    He is.

The manhug with his dad today was poignant.
    acket.

Can’t say nothing bad about Lewis Hamilton..., well, other than the non-racing related stuff going on off track that JoeW brought up earlier!

I’d really like to see max and Ricciardo in similar cars again! For sure Max had the edge over Ricciardo at RB, but was it a fair comparison of the team somehow was biased for max? Anyway, I really wish Dan hasn’t gone to Renault, but I understand his reasons I guess...

This was the first F1 race I can remember where I juat stopped watching halfway through. Cool track, really liked that. The rest of it was mush, tho. Maybe 2022 will bring needed change but I am probably done with these for a while. I'll just watch the highlight packs and then form strong opinions from there, like Keith.

Junior Potato
    And me. I watch those highlights packages and form opinions too!

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I'll just watch the highlight packs and then form strong opinions from there, like Keith.
    The driver you like most is actually very bad at both driving and plotting his or her career, and I can prove it!
    Get that weak shit off my track