Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: YW's 2013 BRZ

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Just looked it up, the variable ratio rack in the 95 M3s was in fact slower than the later racks (which were identical between the M/non-M, other than the rack limiter being slightly narrower on the M). [wayne]I did not know that.[/wayne] Neat.
    It's neat until you try to slalom the bitch. It's like driving a milk truck.

Awesome that the tyres improve the drive so much.

Incidentally Evo said about the same thing, they rate the car once it's on good tyres.

Prodigal Son
    Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    Awesome that the tyres improve the drive so much.

Incidentally Evo said about the same thing, they rate the car once it's on good tyres.
    This Stoked you're enjoying this - I was fearing they wouldn't be appreciated. I've only sat in one so far. That and a lot of ewe-toob mileage

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnownCure View Post
    This Stoked you're enjoying this - I was fearing they wouldn't be appreciated. I've only sat in one so far. That and a lot of ewe-toob mileage
    To fully get the point of this car, you have to drive it, in anger, on a good, twisty, mountain pass road, with either only yourself in it or with a passenger who does not weight more than 150lb. Preferably on better tyres than the Primacys, but they'll do.

If, on the other hand, you sit in traffic with it, or only do long, boring motorway/highway miles, then you run the risk (particularly in traffic) of noticing the horrific fake-aluminium plastic fascia all the way across the dashboard, and the fact that the sides of the dashboard are also pretty ugly. But when you're doing the aforementioned driving, all that is forgotten and forgiven.

So you are saying it's like driving a 2000 ish American truck. Hideous when assessed from a standstill, but perfect when used as intended.

Not exactly hideous, there are certainly worse places to be. It's just that the plastics are pretty horrific given the price that I paid in HK. It's more like a Corvette.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    To fully get the point of this car, you have to drive it, in anger, on a good, twisty, mountain pass road, with either only yourself in it or with a passenger who does not weight more than 150lb.
    I can't get rid of that guy, he's attached to me
    Get that weak shit off my track

That's why you need to buy A CORVETTE

I AGREE.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Still no pictures?

#IAmDisappoint #LameThread #WouldNotReadAgain #LackOfValue
    Last edited by GreatScawt; February 13th, 2014 at 05:50 PM.