Page 76 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I should put my pride aside (aka caring about my dr and sr too much) and get back into it maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    I had fallen out of playing the game for a while, so my driving seems subpar, but I finally got a chance to enter. Good Nations Cup race, miserable Manufacturers Cup race. Yet somehow, even with missing the first two races of the season, I'm 3rd and 2nd respectively for highest points for Pennsylvania.

Guess no one is playing?
    You have like 600 points to my 31. Not sure if you can even count what I'm doing as playing.

I'm out of town again this weekend so I'm pretty much done anyway.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Season 2 starts next week, lasts through all of July.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Junior Potato
    Using the game’s ultra cool VR showroom, it’s possible to trick GT Sport into thinking you’re much further from the ground than you actually are, so that when you sit down you can get up close and super personal with the bottom of the cars. This Porsche has some rather fine detail modelling around the internal aero between the front wheels. Nice work, PD. It’s like you built something that you expect nobody to ever see, just in case someone tries to peek behind the curtain.

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    I had fallen out of playing the game for a while, so my driving seems subpar, but I finally got a chance to enter. Good Nations Cup race, miserable Manufacturers Cup race. Yet somehow, even with missing the first two races of the season, I'm 3rd and 2nd respectively for highest points for Pennsylvania.

Guess no one is playing?
    How do you look up the results by state? I only see Regional/Friend/Domestic options on the site.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Felt bad about a race last night, was the Daily B race and I was with a good group of drivers. Came in on the second lap and someone had knocked out both of the braking point cones. I failed to notice and just went full bore right into a Corvette in front of me as I had lost my reference point. Ruined their race and mine. :\

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pl8ster View Post
    How do you look up the results by state? I only see Regional/Friend/Domestic options on the site.
    You have to look at the championship points in the game, it's not listed on the website.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Awesome, thanks. I did one race in the first Nation's Cup season (last night!, got 4th?!), which I saw was good enough for 8th place overall for the season in the state of Maine.

Out of 11

It seems odd to me that there would be more people doing the FIA races than the daily races, but that must be the case. I was in a daily race yesterday with one of the names I remember seeing in the top 3-4 of either the Nation's or Manufacturer's Cup for the first season just completed. I mean, I'm a B-class driver pretty much all the way, they're A+, I'm not in the same ZIP code as they are. The Nation's Cup field I competed against last night was a lot closer to my skill level. And you know what? I finished fourth. It seems like lately I'm lucky to finish in the top half of the daily race field, usually qualifying just outside the top half.

And I really liked the live qualifying for the FIA race, so I could see where I was on the grid in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    No worries mate.
    Your Aussie passport is now in the mail.
    Expert it on 6-8 months (bloody Aussie post)