PDA

View Full Version : Manbaby vs. Manbaby

G'day Mate
August 28th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Thought I might break this out into a thread of its own.

So North Korea launched a missile over Japan again this morning. Trump has not yet tweeted

http://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/kimtoon011.jpg?w=620

Tom Servo
August 28th, 2017, 07:20 PM
You have to wait until the morning, then he'll learn about it from Fox & Friends and start tweeting.

drew
August 29th, 2017, 01:28 AM
My thought: They're "colluding". Meaning, they're both attention-starved twats, and they probably message each other to start some shit, because they both need to be in the spotlight all the time.

At least I hope that's the case.

MR2 Fan
August 29th, 2017, 09:42 AM
my guess is that NK is trying to go a bit crazy, then they'll come back to negotiate for food and supplies, etc. because I believe they're dealing with another famine

Crazed_Insanity
August 29th, 2017, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that US paid NK to mess around a bit so that south Korea and Japan would welcome US military around the region. It also makes it easier to fund missile defense by making it more relevant.

NK craziness just doesn't quite make sense. Either they're really desperate or they're just being orchestrated by 'somebody' to act crazy for a purpose...

I'm really more worried about USA actually. The mental state of our president and the readiness of our military. 2 warships crippled by freighters within a few months. Did somebody figured out a way to disable US ships without firing a shot or is our Navy really that incompetent that they can't even spot freighters bigger than they are again and again... either way, it's bad and embarrassing. Our lousy president can be sort of excused by stupid voters, but our lousy military is inexcusable.

FaultyMario
August 29th, 2017, 01:12 PM
A manbaby does not execute an "order 66". KJU might be young but he has been trained to be sinister, like any veteran of politics.

Rare White Ape
August 30th, 2017, 01:13 AM
NK craziness just doesn't quite make sense. Either they're really desperate or they're just being orchestrated by 'somebody' to act crazy for a purpose...

You're right. It doesn't make sense. But keep in mind two things:

1) N. Korea and S. Korea (and by extension, the USA) are still technically 'at war' with each other. There was no peace treaty, but an armistice.

2) N. Korea was initially led by an extremely eccentric dictator who lasted until 1994, and this has not changed after that position passed to his son and grandson.

They think they 'won' the Korean war and as a result the North Koreans are hyped up on Juche and self-determination. It's country's fighting spirit has become an ideology. Since the 80s the country's development has stagnated. They still use MiG-15s in the air force! But to them oh no it's fine, it's all fine.

The people in NK would be desperate but they just don't know it yet. And they're not being orchestrated by anybody. Aside from foreign aid from various sources any outside influence over the DPRK government is extremely minimal. There are treaties between the north and south that point towards finding peaceful solutions for reunification, but tensions seem to oscillate over the years.

Other than that, NK is exactly like what you see in the movies. The amount of food assistance a family gets is allegedly linked to how loyal they are to the country, a concept called Songbun (not to be confused with Songun, which prioritises the military in all state and economic affairs). And they have proper gulags.

Oh, and they hate Americans.

Yw-slayer
August 30th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Oh, and they hate Americans.

And this is...

Crazed_Insanity
August 30th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Anyway, I have a Samsung frige, LG washer/dryer, Hyundai car and solar panels... all still under warranty. So I just hope NK won't wipe SK out anytime soon.

Cam
August 30th, 2017, 09:13 AM
NK citizens with independent thought are put into concentration camps (as RWA said, gulags) and slowly die.

First hand account of someone who went there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzIWqEprIK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhInJwkoKY

G'day Mate
November 12th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

I suppose technically "fat" wasn't covered as part of his "little rocket man" mockery.

Sad, little man
November 12th, 2017, 02:27 PM
http://gtxforums.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2730&d=1510529235

Tom Servo
November 12th, 2017, 04:10 PM
http://www.plognark.com/Art/Sketches/Blogsketches/2010/uncontrollable_vomit_600.jpg

Sad, little man
November 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM
http://gtxforums.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2731&d=1510543646

G'day Mate
January 2nd, 2018, 04:42 PM
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Seriously?

Tom Servo
January 3rd, 2018, 05:53 AM
It's true. His button is more like the plunger on Press Your Luck.

21Kid
January 3rd, 2018, 06:58 AM
No Whammies!

No Whammies!

No Whammies!

STOP!!!

Freude am Fahren
January 3rd, 2018, 08:15 AM
Makes sense. I imagine both of their dicks are more like buttons.

drew
January 3rd, 2018, 11:16 AM
Belly buttons. And innies at that.

or a taint dimple, if you will.

dodint
April 28th, 2018, 07:23 AM
This thread; strangely quiet.

tigeraid
April 28th, 2018, 07:29 AM
I swear to fucking god if NK and SK agree to peace and back down on nuclear weapons and THE WORLD CONGRATULATES THAT ORANGE TIT FOR IT I might just slit my wrists.

dodint
April 28th, 2018, 07:36 AM
:lol:

I saw an headline, didn't click the article, hinting that Trump was due for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Crazed_Insanity
April 28th, 2018, 07:41 AM
I swear to fucking god if NK and SK agree to peace and back down on nuclear weapons and THE WORLD CONGRATULATES THAT ORANGE TIT FOR IT I might just slit my wrists.
Empty threat. You don't even believe in God. I'm also not aware of any other gods named fucking.

FaultyMario
April 28th, 2018, 08:04 AM
I thought the U.S. did not negotiate with terrists.

Fucking movies.

SkylineObsession
April 28th, 2018, 04:36 PM
I'm very sceptical about this whole thing. Lets see how it pans out.

And it certainly wasn't the orangeatan's doing.

Godson
April 28th, 2018, 06:23 PM
For those of you who I'm friends with on FB, you've seen what my wall has turned into.

Couple of friends (they are good people, just....misguided I feel) are praising him for the accomplishment.

I'm like Taimar, I'm curious to see what shenanigans NK is about to pull. It usually is something, and nothing is free.

The other thing I'm worried about, is the power vacuum which will happen. The influx of clothes, electronics, information, would be insane. Their whole entire history they are taught would need to be re-written. Think about what that would do to some people.

I'm more nervous about what can come from this than what good it is...

Phil_SS
April 29th, 2018, 04:26 AM
IMO, Kim has run out of money because of this nuclear thing and is now trying to save his own ass. He'll sell off the Nuclear side of his business for a tidy yearly sum.

MR2 Fan
April 29th, 2018, 08:38 AM
The other thing is apparently the nuclear testing site has collapsed and radiation is leaking supposedly, so that also makes a huge problem for NK potentially.

FaultyMario
April 29th, 2018, 09:01 AM
I just feel that Mr. Master Negotiator has been played by the generals running the country. As Jong-Un, he's their version of Dubya.