PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Outlaws

Kchrpm
June 12th, 2023, 10:21 AM
GTA + Star Wars = I'm intrigued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7K2TA0bBpY&ab_channel=Ubisoft

Phil_SS
June 12th, 2023, 10:57 AM
Looks interesting. I hate 3rd person games with shooting, just feels so janky. Looks more like a SW version of Ghost Recon Wildlands.

The SW universe is huge and yet the protagonist is a white person? Bleh. Hopefully we will be able to choose different races.

JSGeneral
June 12th, 2023, 12:45 PM
I'm also intrigued, but based on the content displayed in that trailer... it looks like there's no reason for Ubisoft to continue work on Beyond Good And Evil 2.

Rare White Ape
June 12th, 2023, 08:59 PM
There's a different studio working on BG&E2, but I agree that BG&E2 is now beyond the hopes of many people and I'm just not interested any more.

The SW universe is huge and yet the protagonist is a white person? Bleh. Hopefully we will be able to choose different races.

The actress who plays the main character is Venezuelan, so, not white. But I had a similar reaction except... why a human :lol:

Can I be a Mon Calamari or Twi'lek or something instead?

21Kid
June 15th, 2023, 06:56 AM
That looks great! Too bad it's single-player. I have been waiting for a Wildlands sequel. And a PVE Wildlands-esque Star Wars game would be AMAZING.

It does still look really good though. I really like the reputation system and the little helper/pet thing.