PDA

View Full Version : Politics

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101]

Crazed_Insanity
June 18th, 2024, 12:03 PM
Dude, why are you talking like a sick fuck judgemental prick?

I already told you that I'd 'pray' to God about possibly making such changes, not making changes as if I am God okay?

I think our Supreme Court is playing God like the crusaders of the past... thinking that they're doing God's will... or maybe they're just doing their own wills and pretending to be doing it for God. I guess only God knows. However, it should be clear that our supreme court justices have been corrupted...

21Kid
June 19th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Lol, only saw the quoted line, but I can't imagine why someone who believes in free speech absolutism also thinks that other things must have a "healthy balance."

FWIW, I think we had one. Anyone who wants an abortion can get one, and the government can't force you to have one. That's a pretty healthy balance.
<3

It amazes me how many of you still try to have a conversation with Billi. It's like trying to converse with a 1st Gen AI that's just pulling random things out of it's ass.

I completely skip posts referring to, or quoting him. It's a waste of time.

Tom Servo
June 19th, 2024, 12:38 PM
I can't guarantee I won't have a moment of weakness again, but him trying to argue that snake oil people deserve a voice after the same people led my friend to take her own life was for now the last straw. Just the most fucked up thing I can think of him doing, and certainly as far from being Christian as I can imagine. And then to keep trying to do it when I think I made my feelings about what he did absolutely crystal clear was the icing on the cake.

Nobody who truly cares for their fellow man sits there and tries to get the last word/make their point in that situation. It was gross.

Crazed_Insanity
June 21st, 2024, 09:12 PM
It amazes me how many of you are having conversations about Billi while pretending Billi doesn’t exist!

Anyway, I think it’s bull shit to think that I’m trying to argue for snake oil salesmen who supposedly caused your friend to commit suicide.

Anyway, whatever, it’s similar to us looking at the same person, say Peterson or Musk and we can see totally different things. Who’s really right? Who knows? None of us actually know them personally so we both could be wrong…

I think this is politics… neither side can know for sure if they’re truly right so it makes sense to work together to avoid extremism…

Seriously though, how diverse can your world be if somebody like Billi is too annoying to be acceptable? I can understand CCP finds Billi super annoying but anyways, if it’s really more about my inability to ‘read the room’, well, there are also plenty of socially awkward people… what are we suppose to do with them? Ignore them all?

FaultyMario
June 25th, 2024, 10:12 AM
Assange is free and home in Australia with his wife and kids.

he is expected to travel to court in the US, declare himself guilty of espionage and be sentenced to time served.

Tom Servo
June 25th, 2024, 10:28 AM
That's going to be an interesting one, because a lot of the conspiracy type folk thought it'd be Trump who would essentially let Assange off the hook. I'm personally of the opinion that wikileaks and his initial things were ultimately good and noble, but then he turned into a weird rapey crank and should probably serve time for that, but it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out amongst the more Q-aligned folks out here.

FaultyMario
June 25th, 2024, 10:46 AM
rapey was part of character assassination by cia. i think both of the girls recanted their stories as exaggerated.

crankey? can you blame him, really? plus the guys who were hired as his security detail during his time in the equatorian embassy have spilled the beans on the times that they were contacted by British intelligence to do nefarious things to him.

Tom Servo
June 25th, 2024, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I can blame him. It's actually quite easy to do. He turned into a pro-Trump crank when he decided that was best for him and threw his morals away when doing so. Fuck that guy.

Crazed_Insanity
June 25th, 2024, 11:18 AM
I still don't really know what to think of those guys like Assange and Snowden...

I understand the seriousness of disclosing classified documents; however, if you think US government is doing some hanky panky and on morally shaky grounds, must we stay silent and just do as told?

If I'm in a position to expose some dark US crap, I'd definitely leak it too. If I'll goto jail, so be it. For sure I wouldn't run to Russia or China or to seek refuge anywhere else. Of course I'd probably make sure my wife and kid are taken care of 1st before they lock me up and let me rot in jail...

This is one of the issues that soured my admiration for Obama. I thought he's different, but it turned out that he's just like W. There's simply not enough transparency with our government, and yet we expect to have no conspiracies to fly around when there are so many cover ups. Conspiracy theories are only around because there's a dense fog... of course eventually the fog will clear up. Truth will always eventually bubble up to the top no matter how people try to cover it up.

FaultyMario
June 26th, 2024, 06:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRBpO0PW8AEaD6h.jpg

Yw-slayer
June 26th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Is it time for us to WONDER who's behind these attempts?

FaultyMario
June 27th, 2024, 04:21 AM
It's always a group of empowered local bullies.

where:

'local" means "we are respectful of the internal politics"
"bullies" conveniently means either "freedom fighters" or "rogue actors"

one only has to solve for "empowered".

FaultyMario
June 27th, 2024, 05:30 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/image/upload/c_fit,q_60,w_1315/da5c488763b2fe3f21e9e36454ab79cd.jpg

Trump Boys Break Into CNN Office Attempting To Steal Debate Answers (https://www.theonion.com/trump-boys-break-into-cnn-office-attempting-to-steal-de-1851554242)

MR2 Fan
June 27th, 2024, 06:33 PM
I watched 30 seconds of Biden trying to speak halfway thru the debate and couldn't watch any more...it's bad man

sandydandy
June 27th, 2024, 07:03 PM
I watched the whole debate.

Biden was low octane all evening, (some people are saying he had a cold), and Trump couldn’t answer questions without running circles around them first.

This was a waste of time.

FaultyMario
June 27th, 2024, 07:27 PM
I watched the debate.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRH-NBeXgAEuWnO.jpg

MR2 Fan
June 27th, 2024, 08:01 PM
I'm still voting for "Weekend at Biden's" over Mango Mussolini of course, but there really needs to be an age limit on Presidents/Congress/Supreme Court....this is just bad...Now Kamala Harris is going to be much more in the conversation (Referring to if Biden couldn't complete his second term) along with whoever Trump's running-mate will be.

I've seen some commentators that Biden "will recover" from this but you can't de-age someone.

Rare White Ape
June 27th, 2024, 08:09 PM
He “will recover” after he has a nice afternoon nap.

Yw-slayer
June 27th, 2024, 09:25 PM
*Points and laughs at Billi's options in 哈哈哈哈哈哈*

Tom Servo
June 28th, 2024, 06:01 AM
Yeah, that was a rough one. It *should* matter more that Trump literally just never stopped lying. Daniel Dale pointed out that at one point he lied three times in a single sentence. Instead, everyone's focusing on the stye points.

On the plus side, people think that debates matter more than they actually do. Most people who watch them already have their minds made up.

FaultyMario
June 28th, 2024, 06:17 AM
I think the person who was in front of the candidates was complicit in the orangegutan's lies.

You do not spend 39 minutes of blatant misrepresentations and then step in. you either come in prepared with an strategy of accountability to deal with the two persons vying for the single most powerful position on earth or you read your questions and shut up.

Lukewarmness is worse than favoritism.

Specially when one of the candidates is a proven threat to life on earth.

FaultyMario
June 28th, 2024, 06:30 AM
I know there's no precedent for substituting a presidential candidate this late into the process*, and I understand that there's some sort of reverence to the figure of President that makes it hard to present that alternative to Biden but, could the Democrats just radio in telling him that "Kamala is faster than you"? I don't think that would present itself as a problem to voters, it's basically the same team and Biden would take a sort of Elder Statesman role over the presidency.

___
* That cluster is the democrats' own making, this could have been avoided had they tested Biden's public abilities against other candidates with a limited primary.

FaultyMario
June 28th, 2024, 06:35 AM
FWIW, I don't think there's anything wrong with Biden's cognitive or leadership abilities. He seems to be respected and obeyed by his staff. He's just an older man who's lost agility and power in his communication but that is not a problem because he clearly still commands authority over his team.

Crazed_Insanity
June 28th, 2024, 06:36 AM
Yeah, debate didn’t change my mind. Still voting for neither.

How much longer will we be forced to play this 2 party game?

How much longer will Xi lives so China will be under his rule?

I don’t know.

But I’m hopeful.

Rare White Ape
June 28th, 2024, 06:46 AM
the single most powerful position on earth

I think it's kinda adorable if anyone thinks that this is so.

FaultyMario
June 28th, 2024, 07:00 AM
Just wait and see Trump endorse those other idiots like Milei and watch the rest of the world crumble under their idiotic policies.

Just wait and see Trump appoint another sycophant like Peter Navarro on economic issues and watch billions of people suffer because of trade 'battles' and standoffs.

Just wait and see Trump ask his Joint Staff to carry out missile strikes against the Bad Hombres and watch them resign one by one, losing valuable human capital in the process.

George
June 28th, 2024, 12:34 PM
Missed the debate last night due to a softball game, and I'm sure glad I did, now that I've seen some highlights. :eek:

Jon Stewart's after-debate show on YouTube was pretty good...or bad, if you know what I mean.

Also, Lauren Boebert, who narrowly won re-election in a district in western Colorado by a mere 554 votes in 2022, apparently saw the writing on the wall and carpetbagged over to the eastern half of the state and won the primary on Tuesday to become the Republican candidate for Colorado's 4th Congressional District.

Guess who else lives in Colorado's 4th Congressional District? :(

sandydandy
June 28th, 2024, 02:01 PM
I noticed they didn’t shake hands at the beginning. The hate for one another seems so personal.

Ben Shapiro called Biden a corpse last night…and it’s hard not to agree. :|

MR2 Fan
June 28th, 2024, 03:05 PM
This is what bothers me....last night he did a small event and sounded fine, and today...while this audience feels very....staged...he was much more active and fired up.

What sucks is it was Biden and his team who decided to do the debate schedule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5CVZHAjrW8

Crazed_Insanity
June 28th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Never mind Biden looks frail physically and not as sharp mentally. I thought it’s disingenuous to blame Trump for shutting down schools and businesses in a pandemic. As if he wouldn’t do the same?

Also, claiming that he sent no US troops abroad to fight forever wars and Trump sent troops to Afghanistan. These are factual statements but still full of BS.

As for Trump, the fact that Mike Pence won’t endorse him and lots of other folks who has worked for him refused to endorse him tells us a lot.

If we don’t demand change, one day, we’ll be forced to choose between Putinelli or Xitler and still be proud of our so called freedom and democracy!

neanderthal
June 29th, 2024, 07:46 PM
All this ageist nonsense about Biden, DONALD TRUMP IS JUST 3 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER!!!!

And he doesn't sound nearly as batshit as Trump.

To me Trump has moments of lucidity and Biden has moments of old age.

MR2 Fan
June 30th, 2024, 01:03 AM
Look, Trump only talked about admiring Hannibal Lecter 3 times in his rallies....I think.

Anyway, I don't think the debate will have long-term impact, there's plenty of time for Trump to get worse in his speeches and Biden seems like he can recover and possibly getting over a cold really was all it was (horrendous timing)

MR2 Fan
July 1st, 2024, 06:53 AM
So the Supreme Court ruled Trump has *some* immunity but only in official capacity whatever that gets interpreted as. While this was BAD, it could have been WORSE.

Crazed_Insanity
July 1st, 2024, 07:20 AM
I do agree presidential candidates and sitting presidents ought to have some immunity so that political opponents can't weaponize the court to try to sideline political opponents. Similarly, if we are to impeach future presidents, unless we have an independent partyless president, we ought to just count of votes of senators who are in the same party as the president. It's kinda stupid to let your political opponents impeach you. If people of the same party's unwilling to impeach you, then maybe what you have done wasn't so bad? The normal partisan fights in office are already bad enough, do we really want to tie them all down in courts?

If something is seriously bad enough, then we prosecute to the fullest extent and jail the sucker at the end of his term.

Most of the time when at the end of their political careers, such 'political justice' really won't matter anymore...

Bottomline is that we shouldn't allow our courts to get too 'political'. They should just fight for justice, not for any political sides. Any public political offices with term limits ought to have some sort of immunity while they're in office. We can deal with them when their term ends.

MR2 Fan
July 1st, 2024, 09:40 AM
I'm completely ignoring whatever Billi is saying above....

The only good thing that might come out of this is that people may be less inclined to sit on the sidelines...the bigger threat from Trump, the more people who sat out in other elections who are left leaning (or, you know, sensible) would vote for Biden. The reason Trump won in 2016 is a lot of people thought it would be a Hillary landslide, so they stayed home or voted third party.

Tom Servo
July 1st, 2024, 09:53 AM
The great thing about America is that nobody is above the law. Hang on, I'm getting a message in my earpiece here.....The great thing about America is that dictators fucking rule and should be able to do whatever they want.

MR2 Fan
July 1st, 2024, 09:55 AM
and people wonder why I want to move out of the country

Tom Servo
July 1st, 2024, 10:10 AM
A little backstory: CA passed a law banning extra fees. They had to be rolled into the price, and it was set to go into effect today. Hotel resort fees, airline ticket fees, concert ticket fees, all of that had to just be rolled into the price so when you see something saying it costs $150, it costs $150 (sales tax excepted, because of course it is).

Restaurants out here have gotten out of control with this. Lots of places tack on a 5% service fee for "fair wages" or whatever. Some charge another 20% for "security". Lately, a brunch spot has started a 20% mandatory tip for takeout orders. They were also going to have to just roll this into menu prices.

An "emergency" bill got written up and passed in the past couple of weeks exempting restaurants from this. It was co-written by one of my (formerly) favorite state senators.

It's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This was a bill that was *wildly* popular. It was pro-consumer and just said "tell us what things cost."

Even the pols I like are trying to radicalize me.

I've sorta half joked with Michele about "should we just move to Barcelona?" and now I am 100% serious about the idea. This place is fucked.

(I am keeping in mind that I'm in the anger stage of grief and won't be making any rash decisions just yet)

MR2 Fan
July 1st, 2024, 10:57 AM
Yes, the land of the free...

Where wackos can shoot you while shopping, or watching a movie, or attending a concert with now legal bump stocks to make their guns shoot fully automatic to hit as many people as possible.
Where one illness can bankrupt you for life.
Where housing is 40% higher cost than just a couple of years ago due to massive corporations buying up all of the housing and setting prices.
Where insurance companies can also charge extreme rates, then fight against actually covering you in the event you need them.
Where there are several places where there is a monopoly for cable/internet services or electricity.
Where one political party sits back and lets the other do whatever they want to subvert democracy and never holds anyone accountable.
Where the banking sector can bankrupt millions of people and also doesn't hold any bankers accountable, but gets propped up by our tax dollars to stay in business.
Where the police get to buy and use military-grade hardware while our schoolteachers struggle to buy basic necessities for their students out of their own pockets.

Yeah...great country we have here.

Crazed_Insanity
July 1st, 2024, 11:46 AM
It's not great, that's why we need to make it great again! :p

In case you did not realize that I'm joking, just want to clarify that I'm joking! Clearly Trump didn't make our country great again even if we ignore the pandemic dampening everything down. Like I've said before, I do like Trump making America way less 'invasive' than before.

Unfortunately Biden is making forever wars more forever again.

Speaking of that, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden felt to me like Boeing Whistleblowers... And US government feels like Boeing wish those whistleblowers could just shut up and die so they can go about their business making money.

I wonder if Trump would treat these whistleblowers fairly hoping to damage his political opponents? That'd be cool.

So maybe Trump could draining the swamp and hopefully not be a dictator and then hopefully somebody like Bernie Sanders can take over and truly build America and the world back better again? I'll gladly tolerate Trump for another 4 years if I could have that. A win for Biden will likely means we maintain status quo for longer?

Even France is moving right and nationalistic politically... is it really because the conservative right folks are too dumb and too out of control? Or perhaps they're just reacting to some of the bad liberal globalist policies?

I think globalists' greed and proudness are beginning to fall like the Tower of Babel... and global cooperation is ending and each nation has decided to exit out of globalism and looking after themselves...

neanderthal
July 1st, 2024, 06:07 PM
A little backstory: CA passed a law banning extra fees. They had to be rolled into the price, and it was set to go into effect today. Hotel resort fees, airline ticket fees, concert ticket fees, all of that had to just be rolled into the price so when you see something saying it costs $150, it costs $150 (sales tax excepted, because of course it is).

Restaurants out here have gotten out of control with this. Lots of places tack on a 5% service fee for "fair wages" or whatever. Some charge another 20% for "security". Lately, a brunch spot has started a 20% mandatory tip for takeout orders. They were also going to have to just roll this into menu prices.

An "emergency" bill got written up and passed in the past couple of weeks exempting restaurants from this. It was co-written by one of my (formerly) favorite state senators.

It's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This was a bill that was *wildly* popular. It was pro-consumer and just said "tell us what things cost."

Even the pols I like are trying to radicalize me.

I've sorta half joked with Michele about "should we just move to Barcelona?" and now I am 100% serious about the idea. This place is fucked.

(I am keeping in mind that I'm in the anger stage of grief and won't be making any rash decisions just yet)

A friend of mine is getting married in February, in South Africa. I DON'T DO DESTINATION WEDDINGS. You better believe i'm going.

Backstory. I was asking for stock tips from my cousin and he straight up said "Mo I don't even know why you're still working. If you cashed our your 401K, took the penalty and moved to South Africa you could retire comfortably with the money you have right now." He don't even know my shit trippled since 2018.
So yeah, i'm going to scout Mzansi in in February because fuck this shit.

Mum coming in a couple of weeks, I gotta have her bring her birth certificate, which i'll need to take to the embassy in Los Angeles to claim my citizenship. I'm done with this. The bullshit, the lack of accountability, the deterioration of standards and civics, the blatant lying from politicos, the overt schilling of the media, the wanton overt corruption in the Supreme Court, etc etc etc

All I need is electricity, clean water, and internet and im happy as a clam. I'm done!

Tom Servo
July 1st, 2024, 06:44 PM
Feel free to hit me up when you're here in LA.

sandydandy
July 2nd, 2024, 07:06 AM
So Trump has presidential immunity...doesn't that mean Biden has it too now? Why doesn't Biden commit an outrageous 'crime' against the Republicans to cut Trump's legs out from under him, since he'll now be protected? Sign a bunch of executive orders or something to encumber Trump's ability to run, I don't know.

Crazed_Insanity
July 2nd, 2024, 07:07 AM
Wait a minute Neanderthal... what do you mean 'claim your citizenship'? You mean you don't have citizenship? So you didn't vote Hillary?!?!? Then how could you blame me?!?!? :p

Anyway, cashing out on your 401k and move to South Africa doesn't sound like a bad idea..., but then again I never been there. It's good to check it out and see if you could really retire early and comfortably there. Good luck!

MR2 Fan
July 2nd, 2024, 08:05 AM
So Trump has presidential immunity...doesn't that mean Biden has it too now? Why doesn't Biden commit an outrageous 'crime' against the Republicans to cut Trump's legs out from under him, since he'll now be protected? Sign a bunch of executive orders or something to encumber Trump's ability to run, I don't know.

If I was Biden and if it was actually possible to do this...throw out the tainted supreme court justices with obvious ethical issues, replace the supreme court justices, then move a case up the court so they could overturn the immunity thing, abolish the electoral college,...oh and pass a requirement that people running for president cannot be convicted felons.

Tom Servo
July 2nd, 2024, 08:46 AM

To quote a great philosopher over on Twitter:

"The last decade has been the Democrats clinging onto the rulebook going "but a dog can't play basketball!" while a dog fucking dunks on us over and over"

Crazed_Insanity
July 2nd, 2024, 09:15 AM
:lol: I think that great philosopher summed it up well... we should allow dogs to play basket ball!!! Don't be such a K9-ist!

Crazed_Insanity
July 2nd, 2024, 06:18 PM
Oh man, Central Bank talk? Are we about to get Rothschilds discourse here?

Moving this from space to here…

This has nothing to do with Roth’s or Ruth’s child…

Too much centralization is just asking for trouble. Just like dictatorship, more power will usually result in more corruption. Even if it’s not about corruption, too big to fail is just not a good way to go. 2008 has demonstrated that. We don’t need huge banks, let alone a central bank that can print money. In the aerospace business, # of rocket companies dwindled down to one, ULA is a merged version of Lockheed and Boeing. We had a lot more companies in the mix during Apollo days… and I think it’s safe to say that one giant company is not the best way to go there…

I think clearly Catholic Church and MegaChurches have also demonstrated that too big to fail is a bad idea.

Of course I don’t want Elon Musk to start a rival central to Elon bank. Hopefully he’ll create a more decentralized bank and monetary system. US government is for sure way too powerful for its own good. Politicians and agencies no longer have to be accountable to voters/taxpayers anymore. DOD can be in a forever war and they don’t really care about the missing billions here and there.

This trend is just not good for my child.

neanderthal
July 2nd, 2024, 07:17 PM
Feel free to hit me up when you're here in LA.

:up:

Tom Servo
July 2nd, 2024, 09:26 PM
I will regret this.

Billi - can you point me at a Central Bank? Like, one that's real and exists and does something? A global one that centralizes money?

I am worried about you. This is Alex Jones/Q nonsense. Every once in a while you say something and it's textbook conspiracy theory insanity. It's not good, man.

Crazed_Insanity
July 3rd, 2024, 06:10 AM
I would point to federal reserve the place that sets our interests and prints money. Current chair is Jerome Powell. That place doesn’t exist?

Of course we can’t bank there but it does control all banks in US.

sandydandy
July 3rd, 2024, 06:32 AM
The formation of the Central Bank is the single greatest crime against the American people. They're your real enemy - not left vs right BS. Your country is stuck in perpetual debt that can never be paid off. There are plenty of YouTube videos about this that are not conspiratorial in any way.

Tom Servo
July 3rd, 2024, 07:42 AM
Oh my god, I'm surrounded by gold standard people.

I give up.

Crazed_Insanity
July 3rd, 2024, 07:57 AM
It's not just about gold standard... I'm sure they didn't start Fed Reserve for evil intentions.

However, is it a public government entity or is it a private thing?

Jerome Powell and all other Fed chairs were most definitely just a puppet.

That organization really has zero accountability to anybody. It alone has the power to decide which bank survives and which bank fails. For sure it has done some good, but as it accumulate more wealth and power, what can check balance it?

If you want me to point to a symbol of the 'establishment', this is it.

Donald Trump and Elon Musk are not really part of that and would often times go against 'them'. So naturally 'they' would not mind crushing those who get in 'their' way every chance 'they' get. Of course, not saying Trump and Musk are good. But they are at least attempting to fight back against 'them'. Bernie fought hard too. However, Bernie lacks sufficient resources... having voter support just isn't enough. Just as our 'democratically' elected leaders don't really end up looking after the interests of the people.

Conspiracy or not, people all around the world are fighting back against 'them'. This is why Britain wanted to exit from their central control. Even France is going further to the right. Centralization didn't really work that well and people now want things decentralized. Rise of nationalism is not purely because of misinformation and conspiracies and white supremacy. If enough of people's lives are really being improved and doing well, why would they bother rocking the boat? People usually 'exit' out of their relationship because they think they're getting screwed, right? Why break up with somebody that's good for them?

In Russian and China and NK, we can at least clearly see who's in charge. In the West, the ones in charge are well hidden. Are those 'puppet' leaders in the West selected by voters or by 'them'? I think the answer should clearly just be rhetorical... We could believe we actually voted for those lesser of the 2 evils, but it's 'them' who fed those crappy puppet candidates to us. It doesn't matter if it's W or Obama, forever wars went on!

Even if the 'establishment' is really a conspiracy and they don't exist, it is still true that our current political, professional, and even spiritual leaders don't really care much for the average folks. Most of them only care about amassing more money and power.

So I guess Elon Musk and Donald Trump are our only problem because they're gaining more power and money... Once we get rid of them, surely we'll have a better world?

Personally, I'd not side with Trump. The only reason why I'd still trust Elon is because I'm unaware of his political ambitions. If he's just focusing on making stuffs, I'd support him that way. If he's being rewarded handsomely for making things people want, why not? If he screwed up and failed and become penniless, oh well too bad. I just want SpaceX to survive. ;)

Yw-slayer
July 3rd, 2024, 08:26 AM
Oh my god, I'm surrounded by gold standard people.

I give up.

CRYPTO 4 EVAR BRO