Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,055 of 1055

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Rumors growing that Netherrealm studios and Ed Boon are working on a Marvel fighting game...possibly vs DC. Ed Boon even made a comment to James Gunn on twitter yesterday about how cool it is for someone to work on DC AND Marvel projects.

The thick plotens!

Anyway, if this is a Marvel vs DC crossover game that would be insane...and very interesting how the story mode would turn out.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Got back into Anno 1800. Changed all the game-generated ship names to Cannibal Corpse/Carcass song titles. Happy coincidence it was the first AI ship I clicked on.
    Anno 18002021-6-16-19-5-32.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Picked up Beat Hazard 2 on sale. Asteroids-style bullet hell shooter set to your music. Just played through Metallica's Orion on it, and my eyeballs hurt so bad.
    I picked it up. Good fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Got back into Anno 1800. Changed all the game-generated ship names to Cannibal Corpse/Carcass song titles. Happy coincidence it was the first AI ship I clicked on.
    Anno 18002021-6-16-19-5-32.jpg
    How is that compared to civilization? I almost got it when it was on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Rumors growing that Netherrealm studios and Ed Boon are working on a Marvel fighting game...possibly vs DC. Ed Boon even made a comment to James Gunn on twitter yesterday about how cool it is for someone to work on DC AND Marvel projects.

The thick plotens!

Anyway, if this is a Marvel vs DC crossover game that would be insane...and very interesting how the story mode would turn out.
    If it’s anything like the DC vs Marvel Crossover in comics, especially if it includes The Amalgam Universe, I will be all over it for the ridiculousness alone, even though I don’t generally play fighting games.