Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1254

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Administrator
    Michele got me one of them super fancy XBox Elite controllers, the series 2. It feels really nice, analog sticks feel great, like the paddles in the back.

The A button works maybe 30% of the time. Turns out, this is not uncommon.

At least so far the process of requesting a replacement under warranty has been reasonably easy once I actually found the page to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    not news as this game is ~9 years old, but Bioshock Infinite is awesome....really loving it
    Did you finish this MR2 Fan the ending and the way it all intertwined blew me away.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    Did you finish this MR2 Fan the ending and the way it all intertwined blew me away.
    Sorry, yes...it was great.

Ironically we see a lot more of that....type of plot ending these days but it still felt original.

I haven't done the Burial at Sea add-on yet.

I did also finish Bioshock 1...I enjoyed it but definitely prefer Infinite

I have a minor gripe about gaming: splash screens. Playing Dragon Age though again reminded me of this petty annoyance, ďPress start to play.Ē Um, Iím starting your game so I can play it. Just give me the menu straight away, especially if you are going to waste time by unsuccessfully attempting to log into your no-longer-existing servers before loading the main menu.

In other news, I remembered what makes BioWare great: engaging stories and compelling characters. I also remembered what makes EA evil: shovel out a game despite knowing itís riddled with bugs, many game-breaking. I had to go back to previous saves twice.

Junior Potato
    Retro indie games have finally entered the late 90s

Junior Potato
    This makes me wish I was a FFVII fan. They took one good game, turned it on its head, and are making THREE good games out of it.

I said this when the RE2 remake came out a few years ago: it's great for lovers of the original, but I just cannot appreciate it like those people can.

I also never really got into FF7. High five, bruh.

Yes, I know some people hate that it isn't a 1:1 remake and it has more of a alternate universe/history thing going on but I think they did it brilliantly and how they're telling it makes a lot of sense to me.

very minor spoiler if anyone cares
    Spoiler:
    The idea that Aerith who is so deeply tied to the lifeforce of the planet and that she is able to see things, even if it's just hints of things between the "past" and now makes sense. Since we're still in part 1, we don't know what all of it means but that's ok because it means we don't know what to expect in parts 2 and 3.

I'm actually playing through Intergrade now that it's on Steam and cheaper than it was before

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Yes, I know some people hate that it isn't a 1:1 remake and it has more of a alternate universe/history thing going on but I think they did it brilliantly and how they're telling it makes a lot of sense to me.
    I hope they do something in a similar vein to the KOTOR remake and change it up. From combat style (mostly combat style for me TBH) to story to characters and whatnot. Star Wars chuds are going to hate it, and I am SALIVATING at the prospect