Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HA.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Better call the genii

You know what? I did. Because I dgaf about fixing this pos and I really am interested to see how they do.

Did you know when you make a genius bar reservation for a mac repair "virus infection" is not an option to choose as the reason for your appointment. Heh.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Did they have to consult the Elders? Or, maybe they'll call the guy the FBI used to unlock that asshole's phone from SB, since Tim Cook pussed out.

I will find out on Friday. I will be excited to engage the genius in a loud conversation about "I WAS TOLD MACS CAN'T GET VIRUSES SO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" God, I want him/her to have to answer that question in front of a bunch of customers. I should have made the appointment on a Saturday morning when they do their weird little learn-in.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I've got $50 it'll be a Scanners head asplode.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    I will find out on Friday. I will be excited to engage the genius in a loud conversation about "I WAS TOLD MACS CAN'T GET VIRUSES SO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" God, I want him/her to have to answer that question in front of a bunch of customers. I should have made the appointment on a Saturday morning when they do their weird little learn-in.
    Yes. You must and should. Please, for the love of god, also film it and post it.

SCHAADDENNNFFRREEEUUUUDDEEE

(maybe he will notice that the screenshot is from a Onedrive account and will try and blame MS)

Actually, someone I know got phished on his Mac recently. Other than changing his passwords, cancelling the credit card, making a Police Report, and doing a full scan with some legit software, is there anything else he can/should do about it?

Depends on the phish, but probably not. If he didn't download anything, that's where I'd stop.

I am physically taking the computer to an Apple Store, where I will proclaim loudly my concerns over the veracity of their marketing and then leave. I am outsourcing this bitch.

Yup, he tells me didn't download anything. Kthx.

Video and youtube and post on Gizmodo or similar plzkthxbai

I don't think anyone here knows what to do with this problem. They do know the term browser exploit.