Page 208 of 282 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2812

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

You also need to be like a horse in order to have sex 6 feet apart!

Junior Potato
    The choice of mask surely depends on what areas of FetLife you frequent.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Researchers from Mount Sinai and the Kettering Cancer center have discovered that Covid-19 patients who are also suffering from depressed immune systems can shed viable SARSCoV2 virii for at least two months after infection.

That might explain the intensity and severity of cases in care homes in Northern Italy and other regions.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    If I was to leap to a conclusion (something that we are quite fond of around here amirite ha ha haaaaa) Iíd say that people on lockdown are engaging in more frequent rumpy-pumpy with strangers and not practising safe sex, the genital equivalent of mask wearing.
    #YOLO?

My brother-in-law’s wife just tested positive for this shit. They were over at our house Friday evening to celebrate our anniversary with us, (21 years).

She came down with a fever and sore throat a day or two after. It’s not clear if she was infected while she was here, as their whole household spent the weekend at Niagara Falls, so she may have contracted it from there.

Still, we have to get tested to make sure we’re not infected. Appointment is booked for this afternoon. Fuck!!!
    Last edited by sandydandy; December 2nd, 2020 at 06:11 AM.

Hope your family wonít get it from her...

We had originally planned to have thanksgiving dinner with just my parents, but after my dads trip to the ER, we cancelled that just to be safe...

I suspect the spread now is mostly thru family and close friends?

Anyway, congratulations with 21 years! Donít worry too much about stuffs you canít change now. Think positive!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Think positive!
    Would rather think negative, as in a negative result.

Ugh did the test this afternoon, not a pleasant experience. The guy outside organizing the line told me it would be a 7-8 second process with the long swab up your nose. In reality it felt like 12-15 seconds as the woman stuck it in deep and kept twisting and digging. When she pulled it out tears poured out of my eyes by default. I probably looked like a little bitch crying at my nasal rape.

Glad itís over, though nose is still sore. Itís like the aftermath of a nosebleed. Iím surprised I didnít suffer one of those afterwards. Now I wait a couple of days for the result.

My wife and kids also went to get tested earlier in the day at another location. My nephew too, who lives with us part-time. Everyone in my brother-in-lawís house got tested today as well. He did his test yesterday and actually resulted negative, while his wife was positive. Heís now moved into another room in his house to get away from her.

Hopefully everyoneís tests today result in negative. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by sandydandy; December 2nd, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

Oops! Yeah, sorry... Ďthinkí positive, except when you are thinking about the test result!

Just donít think about things that you canít control! Prepare for the worst, you can plan on how you can deal with a worst case scenario, but also remember to hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    When she pulled it out tears poured out of my eyes by default.
    Same happened to my friend who had a test done. She said one of her eyes just kept pouring tears out for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Same happened to my friend who had a test done. She said one of her eyes just kept pouring tears out for the rest of the day.
    The tearing has stopped for me, but nose was kind of runny for a while due to the nasal trauma. Still feeling a little sluggish, like the snot was beaten out of me...or yanked out.

Hopefully I never have to get tested again, but if I do I will definitely opt for the tongue swab. Itís only available at the top hospitals downtown I think. I donít care how far I have to drive, no way Iím sticking a giant Q-tip up my nose again.