Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (Coronavirus edition)

Finished the first uncharted just now. Lots of fun, but more gunplay than I care for. Mostly because the gunplay is just bad.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I love the Uncharted games and wish they'd make more.

Playing Bioshock 1 at the moment. Had played the demo a few times in the past and didn't like the game, because i don't generally play 'scary' games.

But now that the Bioshock collection came out for free on PS4 in February, i decided to give it the old 5 minute test as i do with most games these days, and a few days later i'm about halfway or more through the game.
    It's not as scary as i first thought it was in the demo, especially with the array of weapons and such to fight back with.

It reminds me a hell of a lot of Fallout games, with its old school drawings/cartoons/ingame advertisements/humour etc so that helps immensely to keep me interested.

World of Warcraft, again. My account tells me that I haven't had an account for three years.

Playing live or classic, Leon?

Playing live . Well, other than when I don't notice an elite high level mob, in which case I am playing dead.

lol I haven't touched live since classic came out for the most part.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Just bought a PS4 after all these years...so I could play FF7R.....really loving it so far...the amount of work and detail put into this game is insane. 10/10 so far
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Speaking of WoW. This is a great article. https://www.bbc.com/news/disability-47064773

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Just bought a PS4 after all these years...so I could play FF7R.....really loving it so far...the amount of work and detail put into this game is insane. 10/10 so far
    I got to that first scorpion boss and immediately got my ass handed to me. Reminds me that I am old and suck at video games now.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I see FF7R has made my brother unpack his PS4 and turn it on again after a year or more of being stored away due to lack of use.