Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Rich's KN of DOOM was: Rich's 2016 FiST of d00m

Very nice. Good lookin car.

Cool color.

Sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Sexy!
    Game recognize game, Georgie.

It's a '22 w/AWD. It was Certified Preowned. It has a nice and comfy ride.

Nice.

Nice! That should also come with the 10yr/100k miles power train warranty!

Btw, do you have any issues with the insurance company? Thanks to the Kia boys?

Iíve heard some Kia owner are getting a hard time because of that, but thankfully mine didnít complain about mine Kia/Hyundai vehicles.

If they go off of Optima crash data, insurance should be somewhat elevated for it's class even without the theft issue. The Optima has the highest other-driver death rate of any 2-18-2021 sedan that's not the Dodge Charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Nice! That should also come with the 10yr/100k miles power train warranty!

Btw, do you have any issues with the insurance company? Thanks to the Kia boys?

I’ve heard some Kia owner are getting a hard time because of that, but thankfully mine didn’t complain about mine Kia/Hyundai vehicles.
    No issues with the insurance company. Premium is only going up $20/mo compared to the FiST.

Good for you Rich. Sorry you had so many issues with the FiST of Doom especially so close after paying it off. Was hoping you'd get a nice glide path to the next car but it is what it is. It was a cheap car built to a price.
    I have about 3 1/2 years left paying for my 535i. If my sisters Tahoe wasn't so problem prone i'd have got rid of it months ago, but I had to lend it to her literally two weeks ago when it wouldn't start. I'm paying $4XX a month for auto insurance, and $6XX a year for the bike. Both cars are full coverage ($15k stated value for the Benz) but so is the bike!!! Fucking ripoff.
    I have my tried and true 1991 Mercedes 250TD wagon and my motorcycle and the Benz' only faults are that it's you- may- as- well- have- walked- slow and the AC doesn't work all the time. The slowness
    I can fix (OM605 Turbomotor mit 6-Gang-Getriebe, hello German ebay) and the AC I don't worry about too much as I generally ride the bike all the time. That, ... also has no AC.

I love those Cascadias. I toyed with the idea of become on OTR driver and would've definitely gone for that model in it's most aerodynamic configuration (the spats and lower body cladding and all that.)