Page 2524 of 2524 FirstFirst ... 15242024242424742514252225232524
Results 25,231 to 25,240 of 25240

Thread: Politics

PETE BUTTIGIEG FOR VICE PRESIDENT.

What a dynamic, forward looking, White House that would be.

But the USA white republiKKKan voters not ready to acknowledge minorities are human beings, much less give them basic respect and dignity.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I wonder what the # of people who would vote for a black/indian woman but wouldn't vote for a gay man is...actually I don't want to know because it is probably higher than it should be

Most people probably don't care what Bernie has to say, but he has laid out a path for Kamala to win big.

However, DNC establishment tend to want to lay our their own path... such as derail Bernie... and now derail Biden... and to continue on the path of finding a new puppet for them...

Besides, black folks, Joe Biden also had an appeal for the working class white folks.

Trump has clearly strategically picked Vance to try to appeal to the working class white folks.

I can only hope Kamala will also move the democratic party more toward the people's side rather than the big corporation side. Offer the people real affordable healthcare for all... rather than just offer free abortions and sex change operations.

I love that Joe Biden forgives student loans, but I hate that he did nothing to lower the cost of higher education and stop such predatory lending practices from the banks. We are enslaving our future generations here! Yeah, it's nice to use taxpayer's money to buy their freedom, but you haven't abolish 'slavery' yet!

I get the feeling that the best any democrat can do is perhaps also forgive our big medical bills, but cost of healthcare will continue to skyrocket for all.

Same with the border... everyone can come in! This is a free country after all! Don't be a racist! If you say or do anything that's not approved by the DNC, then you're a racist! Lab leak is racist, but virus came out of chinese wet market is not. Go figure.

I want a leader who's committed to really solve problems.

At least I saw Trump solved the forever war problem within his 4 years. After we kicked him out, we're back to forever war mode.

At this point, I honestly see Trump as the lesser evil. However, unless Lord Almighty personally tells me, I'm still not voting for him.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; Today at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Also, if it was a fair voting system (aka not electoral college) she would have won.
    By fair you mean a simple country wide majority...
    Most places with a parliamentary government dont work on a simple majority, its seat based, most seats wins. So similar to electoral college.
    That includes UK, Canada, Australia, NZ

I wonder what the # of people who would vote for a black/indian woman but wouldn't vote for a gay man is...actually I don't want to know because it is probably higher than it should be
    How many would vote for an atheist??

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    How many would vote for an atheist??
    oof....20%?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    Australia
    You're not a presidential system!?
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    What a dynamic, forward looking, White House that would be.
    It was my impression that he hadn't been that effective in the Ministry of Transportation.
    acket.

Administrator
    oof....20%?
    According to Gallup in 2020, not nearly so bad. They're saying that 60% of people would vote for an atheist candidate.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/285563/...abilities.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    It was my impression that he hadn't been that effective in the Ministry of Transportation.
    They (the right wing media) have tried to paint him as ineffective. But EV sales have gone up year over year, and EV charging stations are popping up everywhere. The fliers bill of rights is a thing. They have tried to pin Boeing's woes on him but those are endemic to Boeing and not to the current administration. High speed rail is on the cusp of being implemented all over, not just the eastern corridor. (There's a line in Florida, one planned for Texas, another in the works for LA to Las Vegas.) Roads and bridges are being improved/ repaired/ updated thanks to the infrastructure bill. Etc etc etc.