Page 1457 of 1986 FirstFirst ... 457957135714071447145514561457145814591467150715571957 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,570 of 19856

Thread: Politics

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f6d_story.html

Meanwhile, this except from the upcoming book is kinda terrifying. We can't get rid of this guy quick enough.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Just saw this myself. What a complete and utter twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Don't bother, I've already linked him multiple articles that 2016 primary loser voters supported primary winners in a normal manner, he's choosing to believe a narrative.

Like in 2016, I wish I could combine multiple candidate's policies, but I can't. All 4 front runners are better than Trump, so I'll be voting for whomever gets the nomination, even if that angers Mo, or Billi, or whomever.
    It's a democracy! People can vote or not vote for whoever he/she wants based on whatever he/she believes in.

I won't be upset if he's voting for Hillary again and then Trump end up getting re-elected. I can accept that.

I think foreign policy-wise, Trump might be good for America considering the rise of bunch of asshole dictators all around the world... not just NK, but also China and Russia... and Iran!

If that reckless killing that stupid general resulted in Iranian people starting a revolution to topple the oppressive regime, Trump could accidentally earn some credits in history books!

But of course ideally, I'd like to see Trump gone and Andrew Yang take over. But anyway, I know we live in the real world...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f6d_story.html

Meanwhile, this except from the upcoming book is kinda terrifying. We can't get rid of this guy quick enough.
    Recap for those not subscribed?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    "‘You’re a bunch of dopes and babies’: Inside Trump’s stunning tirade against generals"

About all you really need to see.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ination_polls/

Latest poll showed that people in New Hampshire apparently don't believe Bernie is a sexist or don't care about him being a sexist.

Liberal voters have spoken. Beat Bernie with you plans, not with identity politics please! Thank you Elizabeth.

Don't bother, I've already linked him multiple articles that 2016 primary loser voters supported primary winners in a normal manner, he's choosing to believe a narrative.

Like in 2016, I wish I could combine multiple candidate's policies, but I can't. All 4 front runners are better than Trump, so I'll be voting for whomever gets the nomination, even if that angers Mo, or Billi, or whomever.
    You absolutely did. And I read them and assimilated the information. I didn't disbelieve it either because it wasn't incongruent with what i already believed.

But, ... there's numerous other articles (I'll stop here, because unlike billi you know how to use google to find information) that say enough of them voted Trump to change the election.
    There's even articles saying the "Bernie or bust" camp still exists, even with the now historically worst president ever, but I can't really complain about them, since i'm anybody but Bernie. It would be hypocritical. And in a sense I am being hypocritical, me the champion of "black voters are practical" but I prefer to frame it as being petty. I'm human. I'm allowed to feel wronged. Frame it whichever way you choose.

But, like i've said before, Bernies 40 odd years of doing mostly nothing in Congress is not my real issue. It's his insane followers. (No, not all of them are insane. In fact it's probably just a small number of them, but the harassment. they. put. out. is overwhelming. I'm beginning to suspect a good number of them are Russian bots.) It's also the lack of critical analysis of his words and actions.

I rode hard for Bernie last time. It took me a while to figure out it was a lot of smoke and mirrors.

I still like a lot of his policy positions (yes the economy is skewed towards the wealthy, yes we do need national healthcare, yes we do need free college {but we need free childcare first! And y'all know I don't have children} yes the climate is in peril, yes we need substantially more housing, training, employment, less foreign military actions etc etc etc. I'm on board with a lot if not all his positions) but i'm grounded in reality and the man himself, is a no, nope, no thank you. Hard pass. His own words and his actions, historical and present, are the cause of that.

I have no quarrel with you because you're not shitting on the Democrats (when the Republicans are the ones fucking things up,) and being mostly silent on the Republicans. Like a certain crazed insanibilli. Which is the entire basis of my position on him.

Are they perfect, no, but i'm not letting perfect be the enemy of good. We have an evil political party and a not evil political party. It's a simple choice. Just as it was in 2016. If one doesn't like the not evil political party they can go form their own "even better party." If their party is clearly better then those who follow the not evil party might be inclined to go join the even better party.
    Last edited by neanderthal; January 17th, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    NH is pretty much home turf for him, though.
    acket.

I don't think this got posted, Washington Post did one of those "I side with..." kinda things, asking which way you lean on a topic and then telling you which candidate most aligns with your views. Mine weren't all that surprising, but was nice to know that my personal favorite candidate was also the one I sided with the most.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...grees-with-me/

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    "‘You’re a bunch of dopes and babies’: Inside Trump’s stunning tirade against generals"

About all you really need to see.
    Also that he cares more about what the deplorables think than the experts who were in the room.