Page 375 of 379 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3788

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Warrior on HBO. A+
    Oh my God this is so good!!!!

I would like to offer my thanks for mentioning it as well. The first scene has me hooked...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    I would like to offer my thanks for mentioning it as well. The first scene has me hooked...
    The opening scene hooked me too.

I usually just skip to the next episode at the end of whatever episode i'm watching. Happened to notice, the ONE time that the ending credits were rolling, that it was based on the writings of one Bruce Lee.

LeVar Burton is going to be a guest host on "Jeopardy!"

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/lev...ck-1234957061/

I've thought that was great idea ever since a bunch of people on the internet decided he should and started an online petition. He seems like a righteous dude.

We watch "Jeopardy!" (or at least have it on) most weeknights and I've enjoyed most of the guest hosts. One thing they have in common is they get better as the days go by. I'm not sure I'm ready for a permanent host. Having different people do the job has been fun to see.

Yeah, I'm 100% in favor of this. He seems like such a natural fit for the role.

Yeah, but, fuck Joe Buck.

You should just make that your signature, since really, it's applicable in all conversations.

I haven't watched any of the Aaron Rodgers episodes, but I've heard good things. I'm not a fan of him in football or life, but I am curious to see how he's doing here.
    [oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    watched the finale of Falcon and Winter Soldier....really enjoyed it and the series overall...

Only ONE minor gripe

Spoiler:

I'm not a big fan of the suit, it's a bit too silly looking to me, especially the...headgear(?), especially when giving his great speech toward the end. Yes I guess it's probably comics accurate, but the MCU usually tones down the costumes to feel more realistic...this one was a bit too overdone IMO
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Falcon & Winter Soldier finale:
    Spoiler:
    Iím really glad to see Sam grow into the role of Captain America - but I dislike the suit. Also wasnít a big fan of him still keeping his Falcon tech. I thought he would wouldíve ditched it, but I guess itís still very useful considering he doesnít have any actual enhanced strength or endurance like Rogers and Walker. I really thought he was getting some sort of vibranium suit from the Wakandan briefcase last episode, which wouldíve compensated for his lack of super soldier enhancement, but I guess it was just vibranium wings. I do hope they redesign that suit.

Loved the speech and the big fuck you to anyone who doesnít like the idea of a black Captain America. His predecessor chose him for the role at the end of Endgame, and Iím glad he finally embraced it.

Not a huge fan of Sharon Carter being a villain. I was wondering who the Power Broker was for a few episodes. I guess I can live with it. Why was she exiled again? I think I missed something there.

Glad Walker transitioned into US Agent, as expected. Nice work on the development of Buckyís character too.

A good fun series overall.

Canít pretend I didnít notice a bit of foreshadowing in this episode of what and whoís to come.

One word: Doom.

Itís almost an orgasmic feeling.

Stowaway - Netflix movie with Anna Kendrick and Toni Collette.
    Interesting that Toni went with her native accent.