Page 180 of 390 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3895

Thread: What are you watching?

Turn is interesting for me. I really liked it, and then when Ash and I were living in different states I put it on hold because we watch together. In that time I read the book it was based on, and the book is actually fairly boring. It kind of killed my enthusiasm for the show and we just haven't picked it back up.

The actor that plays George Washington is a regular on a podcast I listen to and he's really a cool guy. I do want to finish it up as I think there is only two episodes left in the series.

If you have watched 22 episodes of TURN then you have eight more to go in season 3 and they just finished up another ten in Season 4.

I don't have cable so I'm always a season behind, aka just finished Season 3 and I did not find it boring at all. I haven't read the book and I knew of Benedict Arnold and seeing his fall from grace from the Continental Army side and the British side was quite intriguing.

Those numbers are the number of episodes I'm behind (what's collected on the DVR). Soon I'll be able to delete them and just watch them on Netflix. I keep them on the DVR so I remember where I left off.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Final chapters of Orphan Black.
    acket.

Orphan Black is top shelf.

We did watch all of Ozark. One of the final scenes in the episode absolutely made my skin crawl.

Re-watching Penny Dreadful because so damn good. Kinda getting sucked into The 100 because I'm a teen girl.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Coming to Netflix in August.....Schizophrenia: The Movie! oops, I meant "Cloud Atlas"

I'll be interested to watch it again, as the first time I saw it, I was basically asking myself "WTF IS GOING ON?" the entire movie
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

I thoroughly enjoyed that movie
    Get that weak shit off my track

I thought you meant Atlas Shrugged for a moment.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed that movie
    I didn't dislike it....that honor goes to the movie that Cloud Atlas is most frequently compared to...."The Fountain"....that movie I hated
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

The Circle - Silicon valley 'thriller' starring Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, Patton Oswalt, John Boyega. Abosolutely aweful. Just bad. I get what they were trying to do, and it could have been good, but they just failed. Tom Hanks is as good as ever in his limited role, but it's just so hard to believe him as a bad guy.

Interestingly it was Bill Paxton's and Glenne Headly's last movie before their deaths, and they played Watson's character's parents.