Page 2498 of 2501 FirstFirst ... 1498199823982448248824962497249824992500 ... LastLast
Results 24,971 to 24,980 of 25004

Thread: Politics

The nations that didn’t have a toilet paper run during the pandemic are the more successful states!

BTW, Tesla shareholders voted to pay Elon and move out of Delaware.

Maybe most shareholders are Elon worshippers, however, if that’s the general sentiment as well, Dems will be in trouble come November.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 14th, 2024 at 07:23 AM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    So the U.S. Supreme Court basically decided today that people can modify their guns to be fully automatic...overturning a TRUMP era restriction banning "bump stocks".....because 'MURICA

Junior Potato
    Interesting....................................... ........................

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...id-propaganda/

Administrator
    Yeah, absolutely brilliant there. Do propaganda to keep a pandemic going that's currently active in your own country to own the Chinese. Way to go.

Whether if I get laid off or fired or not, if my employer accidentally paid me too much money and then subsequently asked that they’d be grateful if I return the extra money, I’ll return the money. What’s so genius about that? CEOs shouldn’t be paid too much money, but when regular folks got paid extra due to some error, then they should keep it? I don’t think they should go to jail for it if they spent it, but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask for the money to be returned.

As for the propaganda thing… I think it should be increasingly likely that covid19 was a collaboration between US and China gone bad… why else would DOD got involved like that? Also, clearly it doesn’t matter whether if we have a red or blue guy in the WH. US government is going to do what the US government gonna do. Trump probably pissed off lots of folks pulling out of forever wars… but the president probably don’t have a full picture what the entire government is doing?

Lastly, at least Twitter was not under Elon’s control while spreading lies for the US government? Yeah, Elno should’ve let well enough alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Interesting....................................... ........................

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...id-propaganda/
    INDEED

ONE

WONDERS

Administrator
    I'm going to regret this, but what does one specifically wonder? That the US engages in propaganda? That the propaganda might be anti-Chinese? That the Trump Pentagon may not have taken Covid seriously enough? That the US often does some pretty reprehensible stuff?

Like, who wonders this?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    It's about confirming the suspicions.

I think that's the job that newspapers used to do well and it helped society.

It used to be that what we now call conspiracies was information that people passed around and, depending on which circles or how commonly it was passed around, professionals in the field of public information would snoop around and inform the public on the merits of it. If it turned out that it was the result of some sort of nefarious activity by powerful entities, then the public would mobilize and demand actions be taken.

but that was a couple of generations ago, the powers are now encouraged by their audiences to act nefariously, and the organizations that replaced journalism have no incentives to uncover and explain facts to the public.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I'm going to regret this, but what does one specifically wonder? That the US engages in propaganda? That the propaganda might be anti-Chinese? That the Trump Pentagon may not have taken Covid seriously enough? That the US often does some pretty reprehensible stuff?

Like, who wonders this?
    Rhetoricalolz