Page 2499 of 2501 FirstFirst ... 1499199923992449248924972498249925002501 LastLast
Results 24,981 to 24,990 of 25004

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Man, this is gettin' to be like the "I'm gonna dip my balls in it!" guy.

That is a reference I am missing and I don't think I want to get it.

Junior Potato
    YW has just been pointing out the hypocrisy in US media when it talks about matters relating to competitors like China, vs how it treats the same thing domestically.

Whos' interests is it REALLY working for? HMM?

ONE WONDERS...

I was talking about, “…dip my balls in it guy,” not YW’s snark.

…and I don’t want to know.

Yeah, I don’t wonder about what others do with their balls, but I do wonder how many really continued on with their covid vaccine shots lately, whether US or Chinese shots?

Last I checked was around low 20% range.

We still wear masks in crowded places, our kid is probably one of the last ones wearing mask, but we don’t really trust vaccine makers nor do we really see the need for Covid vaccines at this stage. Seriously, who do you guys really trust nowadays? Western or eastern MSM? US government? CCP government? Who’s not a hypocrite?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 16th, 2024 at 07:39 AM.

Administrator
    It's a reference to a sketch comedy show that used to be on MTV called "The State" and whose members went on to do stuff like Reno 911. There was a character named Louie on it who had his catch phrase "I wanna dip my balls in it!" (I misquoted earlier) that got so overused and so often without any context to make it actually funny that that overuse and failure to at least use it when it made sense became the actual joke. As it was, the character was written to piss off MTV who kept demanding that they have recurring characters and catchphrases that they could use in marketing and to be more like SNL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_St...ing_characters

Sandstorm DELETEDEDDDEED??! ++??!

Anyway, back to disinformation campaigns...

Whether there's coronavirus... or if one's pro-vaccines or against... whether Chinese version or the American version is better...

Whether you believe climate change is real or not... whether you believe EVs are necessary or not... whether you believe Chinese EVs or American EVs are better...

Just give people the choices and help them make the best possible choices. Do we really need to prove anybody wrong and take away people's right to choose? Or perhaps once you're pro-life(wish to reduce climate change and wish to save people from dying in pandemic), you'll have to end up taking away other people's choices?

There has to be a healthy balance between pro-life and pro-choice. Ideally, just let people choose and then allow them to face their consequences too.

Lastly, disinformation campaigns likely won't work if there isn't some sort of suspicion brewing in the 1st place. The lack of transparency, I think, is the main culprit for most conspiracy theories. I can't help the flat earthers or the fake moon landing folks, but they're free to believe what they want and I'm okay with that. I only have to worry about myself making the right choices... or else I might face undesirable consequences...

He DIDN'T want to know!!!