Page 2501 of 2502 FirstFirst ... 150120012401245124912499250025012502 LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,010 of 25012

Thread: Politics

Dude, why are you talking like a sick fuck judgemental prick?

I already told you that I'd 'pray' to God about possibly making such changes, not making changes as if I am God okay?

I think our Supreme Court is playing God like the crusaders of the past... thinking that they're doing God's will... or maybe they're just doing their own wills and pretending to be doing it for God. I guess only God knows. However, it should be clear that our supreme court justices have been corrupted...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Lol, only saw the quoted line, but I can't imagine why someone who believes in free speech absolutism also thinks that other things must have a "healthy balance."

FWIW, I think we had one. Anyone who wants an abortion can get one, and the government can't force you to have one. That's a pretty healthy balance.
    <3

It amazes me how many of you still try to have a conversation with Billi. It's like trying to converse with a 1st Gen AI that's just pulling random things out of it's ass.

I completely skip posts referring to, or quoting him. It's a waste of time.

Administrator
    I can't guarantee I won't have a moment of weakness again, but him trying to argue that snake oil people deserve a voice after the same people led my friend to take her own life was for now the last straw. Just the most fucked up thing I can think of him doing, and certainly as far from being Christian as I can imagine. And then to keep trying to do it when I think I made my feelings about what he did absolutely crystal clear was the icing on the cake.

Nobody who truly cares for their fellow man sits there and tries to get the last word/make their point in that situation. It was gross.

It amazes me how many of you are having conversations about Billi while pretending Billi doesn’t exist!

Anyway, I think it’s bull shit to think that I’m trying to argue for snake oil salesmen who supposedly caused your friend to commit suicide.

Anyway, whatever, it’s similar to us looking at the same person, say Peterson or Musk and we can see totally different things. Who’s really right? Who knows? None of us actually know them personally so we both could be wrong…

I think this is politics… neither side can know for sure if they’re truly right so it makes sense to work together to avoid extremism…

Seriously though, how diverse can your world be if somebody like Billi is too annoying to be acceptable? I can understand CCP finds Billi super annoying but anyways, if it’s really more about my inability to ‘read the room’, well, there are also plenty of socially awkward people… what are we suppose to do with them? Ignore them all?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Assange is free and home in Australia with his wife and kids.

he is expected to travel to court in the US, declare himself guilty of espionage and be sentenced to time served.
    acket.

Administrator
    That's going to be an interesting one, because a lot of the conspiracy type folk thought it'd be Trump who would essentially let Assange off the hook. I'm personally of the opinion that wikileaks and his initial things were ultimately good and noble, but then he turned into a weird rapey crank and should probably serve time for that, but it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out amongst the more Q-aligned folks out here.

rapey was part of character assassination by cia. i think both of the girls recanted their stories as exaggerated.

crankey? can you blame him, really? plus the guys who were hired as his security detail during his time in the equatorian embassy have spilled the beans on the times that they were contacted by British intelligence to do nefarious things to him.
    acket.

Administrator
    Yeah, I can blame him. It's actually quite easy to do. He turned into a pro-Trump crank when he decided that was best for him and threw his morals away when doing so. Fuck that guy.

I still don't really know what to think of those guys like Assange and Snowden...

I understand the seriousness of disclosing classified documents; however, if you think US government is doing some hanky panky and on morally shaky grounds, must we stay silent and just do as told?

If I'm in a position to expose some dark US crap, I'd definitely leak it too. If I'll goto jail, so be it. For sure I wouldn't run to Russia or China or to seek refuge anywhere else. Of course I'd probably make sure my wife and kid are taken care of 1st before they lock me up and let me rot in jail...

This is one of the issues that soured my admiration for Obama. I thought he's different, but it turned out that he's just like W. There's simply not enough transparency with our government, and yet we expect to have no conspiracies to fly around when there are so many cover ups. Conspiracy theories are only around because there's a dense fog... of course eventually the fog will clear up. Truth will always eventually bubble up to the top no matter how people try to cover it up.

acket.