Thread: YW - 2025 Solterra

YW - 2025 Solterra

We still have the Legacy, the BRZ, and the Stepwgn, but my family picked this up in June for more comfortable EV motoring.

So far it's been very quiet, and pretty good, smooth, and comfortable. There are a lot of alarms and stuff but you get used to them and can turn off most of the lane etc. driving aids.

It's a bit wider than I'd have liked - it's definitely the widest of all of our cars - but it's manageable. The stereo is good. The seats are supportive yet allow a suitable amount of movement, especially in the front, and there's a lot of space in the back.

It's also the updated model with the non-circular steering wheel, which is important as the bz4x here has the circular steering wheel that blocks your view of the dashboard.

Range isn't particularly impressive at 440km with aircond on, but it's good enough for HK and that was expected. The boot also isn't massive but it's good enough for our purposes. Anyway, I have the StepWgn if I need to carry a lot of stuff or more than 5 people.

As it's going to be the most heavily used of all of our cars, it's going in for Keeper Eco Plus Diamond Coating next week.

A bonus was that we managed to get the order in before the Govt reduced (in its budget) subsidies for electric cars, as someone had just pulled out of the queue.

2024-04-17 13.45.07.jpg2024-04-17 13.31.28.jpg

Junior Potato
    Yes nice and whatnot but WHAT ABOUT THAT 5 SERIES BEHIND YOUR CAR IN THE FIRST PIC????

Oh, you mean my semi-pro racing driver classmate's near-mint E39 M5? Yes, that's a really awesome car.

Congratulations.

That steering wheel sure is different.

Nice!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    congrats. punish that boxer, mate!
    acket.

Wow! Looks nice! I didn't realize the circular steering wheel would actually block the dashboard! Interesting design that's functional and looks cool too!