Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,357 of 2357

Thread: iRacing

I only asked about LMU because it seemed like from your comments that it might be a recent struggle to find enough popular races, and LMU is the only thing that has released recently that I know of.

Thinning out your userbase too much is definitely something that many other games have had to deal with. People can be picky about the cars they drive, be gate keepers or judgmental about the way people should engage with the game, only have specific times they are available, etc, and that naturally splinters groups and interests, and it's up to iRacing to decide who they're going to force together and in what ways.

I agree, get rid of fixed setup races altogether. No one will quit iRacing just because there are no fixed series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I agree, get rid of fixed setup races altogether. No one will quit iRacing just because there are no fixed series.
    I dunno, I'm sure some people would be utterly pissed about it.
    But instead of splitting all the popular series in two, one open and fixed (GP, IMSA, GT, SF, SFL, F3, F4, ecc.) there would be more splits in a singular series.

Yesterday night I tried once again, out of stubborness.
    Bought the Vette GT3 and after an hour or so of practice I went to the 4am GT Sprint slot with it. Fuji No Chicane (thank god), at 6.30 am with heavy fog ( ).
    I qualified badly, 18th out of 25th, in div. 8 slot... I did lose some places at the start because I was overly careful; I ended up 18th and hemorraging other -35 iR points.
    I mean, I only get 4 inc and rised my SR, but it seems I cannot equal my Formula License pace even being in a lower division (7 in Formula, still 8 in Sports car) for this season.

Positives are I gained a tiny amount of SR and I didn't mind the car's handling actually. So I may have found a GT3 car to try finish the season.
    Also got the Vette GTE since I didn't have any GTE and I always wanted to race one everyonce in a while. Felt decent too.
    So, my american side of heart, after the Next Gen Camaro Cup, the C7 DP and the Chevrolet powered IR-18, keeps going to Chevy - Keith must be proud

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    I dunno, I'm sure some people would be utterly pissed about it.
    They absolutely will be pissed, but my point still stands. When they don't have a choice, they have to race open set series.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    So, my american side of heart, after the Next Gen Camaro Cup, the C7 DP and the Chevrolet powered IR-18, keeps going to Chevy - Keith must be proud
    'Murica! Bowtie! Now you just need to slap on my logo so I can be your primary sponsor.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    'Murica! Bowtie! Now you just need to slap on my logo so I can be your primary sponsor.
    Man, you got a personal firm logo?

Yeah, I traced out an image from a photoshoot that I liked to test the curve selection method, and liked it so much that I played around with it and made lots of versions with different colors.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 11.01.54 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-27 11.02.05 AM.jpg

Edit: why in the world are they attached at 200 px instead of full res *sigh* you get the idea.
    Get that weak shit off my track