Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Formula 1 2024

Money can always buy technical stuffs!

Anyway, I think it’s clear RB has reached the end of its development curve with Adrian’s exit. It’s clear McLaren’s the one that can consistently stay with RB. Considering Perez’s performance, I wonder if Checo really suck that badly or perhaps Max is just driving the heck out of his car already?

As for George, maybe he’s just ‘at the moment’ kinda racer? Just focusing on who’s ahead at the moment and doesn’t have enough bandwidth left to think longterm? The same mentality that he thought he can pass Bottas in a Mercedes while driving a Williams is the same kind of mentality that helped him pass Lando and Max at turn 1!

I can’t say for sure George will be a multi-champ, but one has to be an above average racer to pull that kind of move off. George is also ahead of Hamilton in points, just as Rosberg was ahead of Schumacher, an old timer multichamp… so I think George is probably at Rosberg level? Rosberg and Kimi are probably at similar level…
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 23rd, 2024 at 06:53 PM.

Administrator
    Michele and I have taken to watching the race at the same time while she's in AZ and then we chat back and forth. We both fell asleep.

Not a great race.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    if you were watching live, do not feel bad... i also feel asleep after Hamilton overtook Russell for third. that was 8:30, local time.

i guess my anger against f1 comes from the lack of a palatable product, after all is said and done.
    acket.