Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Clothes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cam
    "You want a cocktail?" I was not sure I heard him correctly, "Pardon me?" He repeated, "Want a cocktail?" Incredulously, never even conceiving that I could get a cocktail at a clothing store, I said, "You're shitting me." Straight-faced, he replied, "No, we can make you a cocktail."
    "I make it myself right back there with a little lemon twist. It's good; you should try it."

Cam have you tried either American Tall, or 2Tall.com? Looks like you can get 36" inseam jeans, but waist size jumps from 30 to 32.

I'm more like 33x32 these days, but I can squeeze into my 32x32s that have the slightly stretchy material. So maybe a 30x36 with some polyester or elastane could work for you.

I'm a bit shorter than Cuda at 5'10" and pretty average with my size @ 32x32...

So I can fit into pretty much any car comfortably from Miata to S2000 to whatever car really. So I don't really know how to help you. Sorry man!

I have looked at American Tall, but never heard of 2Tall. Thanks for the recommendation.

I've been at 36x32(34x32 if the waist is pliable enough) for a few years. During summer I wear shorts(cargos are most preferable) almost every day, during colder months I wear Dickies cargo pants(navy blue, 36x32) and a navy blue shirt(XL, Amazon Basics). I started wearing the navy blue a couple of years ago when I took a job for a week(went back for six months, took another new job for two months, have been back for a year and a half). In that time the pants and shirt have held up to being worn 5x a week.
    For non-work clothes I wear a mix of Notre Dame and podcast merch t-shirts.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I am having to fight with every bone in my body not banning this thread for the pun title.
    Close the Clothes?

Administrator
    Gonna have to start implementing timeouts here if y'all can't act like adults.

Will there be a dress code?

Administrator
    There will be, and it'll be lederhosen-centric.

Adults? I still dress like I'm in my 20s. Fuck getting old.