Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Clothes Thread

I have a designer suit that I look freakin’ sharp in, if I do say so myself.

I've been getting clothes made with the logo I made for my photography "brand". My favorite so far is a lightweight red and black hoodie.

My hope is to be able to wear one to every photoshoot I do, and to include a shirt as a gift to any model that shoots with me a few times.

Ironically, I don't have a picture of one being worn yet.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I have loads of suits thst I bought from the 20s through to my 40s. The problem is that I can only now wear 2-4 of them if I lose 10kg that number would double. Another 10kg and I'd only NOT be able to wear 2 of them.

Realistically, and adjusting for everything, my target should be to lose 15kg of fat. Then I'll also be able to wear 95% of all my other clothes.

I have loads of suits thst I bought from the 20s through to my 40s. The problem is that I can only now wear 2-4 of them if I lose 10kg that number would double. Another 10kg and I'd only NOT be able to wear 2 of them.

Realistically, and adjusting for everything, my target should be to lose 15kg of fat. Then I'll also be able to wear 95% of all my other clothes.

Most of my wardrobe is Blipshift and motorsports registration giveaway shirts.

I have so many Blipshift shirts. I was wearing one almost every day for months.

I currently can't wear almost all of my blipshift shirts.
    Last edited by Yw-slayer; June 27th, 2024 at 09:33 PM.

I literally haven’t worn pants since our trip to Colorado a few years ago. Permanent shorts wearer here

Ordered, and received, two pairs of jeans from Buckle; 31x36. One regular and one stretch. Out of the bag, they fit well and, “They look good.” according to my wife.

Thanks, Godson.

I started a monthly shipment from Bespoke Post last year and so far I've gotten knives, ear phones and clothes. Most of the clothes(rain jacket, socks, underwear, Hawaiian button up) are really good and from a company called Line of Trade.