Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Cam & Lori's Motorbikes

Lori and I are riding our bikes from Columbia to Alexandria this week-end. Weather is looking promising. : cool:

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

That's gotta be fun!

It was a nice ride. Kind of chilly and breezy today though. Now we have to register the bikes in VA.

We did a several-hundred-mile, two-night road trip into western Virginia (no, not West Virginia.) Stayed with a couple of old friends Friday night. Then, we rode two sections of the Mid-Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route, camping Saturday night. BDRs are a fun challenge, but normally easy enough that us off-road noobs can handle it. We were pretty fatigued when we got home, as we are not used to the effort of riding all day. A dip in the pool, a cold beer and some ice cream fixed us up.
    Last edited by Cam; May 27th, 2024 at 02:28 AM.

Rough weekend!

Hopped on the motorbike and headed back to the MABDR, north of where Lori and I rode a month ago. I was expecting to be away a couple of days, thinking it would be dirt/gravel like the section we did before. Alas, it was almost entirely paved and it took way less time than anticipated. I basically had a 300+ mile day ride. I'm back home now.