Page 2506 of 2507 FirstFirst ... 150620062406245624962504250525062507 LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,060 of 25068

Thread: Politics

I would point to federal reserve the place that sets our interests and prints money. Current chair is Jerome Powell. That place doesn’t exist?

Of course we can’t bank there but it does control all banks in US.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 3rd, 2024 at 06:13 AM.

The formation of the Central Bank is the single greatest crime against the American people. They're your real enemy - not left vs right BS. Your country is stuck in perpetual debt that can never be paid off. There are plenty of YouTube videos about this that are not conspiratorial in any way.

Administrator
    Oh my god, I'm surrounded by gold standard people.

I give up.

It's not just about gold standard... I'm sure they didn't start Fed Reserve for evil intentions.

However, is it a public government entity or is it a private thing?

Jerome Powell and all other Fed chairs were most definitely just a puppet.

That organization really has zero accountability to anybody. It alone has the power to decide which bank survives and which bank fails. For sure it has done some good, but as it accumulate more wealth and power, what can check balance it?

If you want me to point to a symbol of the 'establishment', this is it.

Donald Trump and Elon Musk are not really part of that and would often times go against 'them'. So naturally 'they' would not mind crushing those who get in 'their' way every chance 'they' get. Of course, not saying Trump and Musk are good. But they are at least attempting to fight back against 'them'. Bernie fought hard too. However, Bernie lacks sufficient resources... having voter support just isn't enough. Just as our 'democratically' elected leaders don't really end up looking after the interests of the people.

Conspiracy or not, people all around the world are fighting back against 'them'. This is why Britain wanted to exit from their central control. Even France is going further to the right. Centralization didn't really work that well and people now want things decentralized. Rise of nationalism is not purely because of misinformation and conspiracies and white supremacy. If enough of people's lives are really being improved and doing well, why would they bother rocking the boat? People usually 'exit' out of their relationship because they think they're getting screwed, right? Why break up with somebody that's good for them?

In Russian and China and NK, we can at least clearly see who's in charge. In the West, the ones in charge are well hidden. Are those 'puppet' leaders in the West selected by voters or by 'them'? I think the answer should clearly just be rhetorical... We could believe we actually voted for those lesser of the 2 evils, but it's 'them' who fed those crappy puppet candidates to us. It doesn't matter if it's W or Obama, forever wars went on!

Even if the 'establishment' is really a conspiracy and they don't exist, it is still true that our current political, professional, and even spiritual leaders don't really care much for the average folks. Most of them only care about amassing more money and power.

So I guess Elon Musk and Donald Trump are our only problem because they're gaining more power and money... Once we get rid of them, surely we'll have a better world?

Personally, I'd not side with Trump. The only reason why I'd still trust Elon is because I'm unaware of his political ambitions. If he's just focusing on making stuffs, I'd support him that way. If he's being rewarded handsomely for making things people want, why not? If he screwed up and failed and become penniless, oh well too bad. I just want SpaceX to survive.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 3rd, 2024 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Oh my god, I'm surrounded by gold standard people.

I give up.
    CRYPTO 4 EVAR BRO

Something is upside down.

USA is never unable to pay its debt.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Projected UK results:

I hope some things get better.
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Does this mean............BREENTER?

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Something is upside down.

USA is never unable to pay its debt.
    The debt that a country has is NOT the same as the debt that an individual has. You cannot equate the two, and anyone who tries telling you that there's something wrong with the government because it always has this debt is talking out their arse.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Yup, I've always understood it as unpayable but manageable debt.

As in it should be weighed against other macro indicators such as rates of this and returns of that. And it really depends on the size and current role of the country.
    acket.