Page 686 of 686 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686
Results 6,851 to 6,855 of 6855

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    yes, well there's a few things to deal with in Japanese...some Katakana look like other Katakana....some Hiragana look like other Hiragana...oh, and some of each look like Kanji, but apparently they're different meanings (possibly?)

Then again, I suppose someone who isn't used to english/latin style letters could also confuse lower case g and q or i and j if handwritten poorly.

Here's some katakana examples

kata3.png

I shi tsu not, in Chinese, if you put the words ‘up’ together with ‘down’, that means you ain’t going up nor down, you’ll be ‘stuck’. Chinese apparently has the concept of vectors…

Administrator
    My wife's cousin who lives in Orange County had a real douchebag of a husband. Affliction shirts, most expensive SUV he could afford on credit, that sort of thing. We all knew he sucked, but she loved him. He got busted hiding money from her among other things and they got divorced a year or so ago.

This past week, she found at least some of the hidden cameras he'd placed around the house, filming her all the time. Also, she found credit card statements showing the payments he made to various prostitutes. Oh, and he had sex with his daughter's friend.

This all feels very on-brand for Orange County. We have all been very restrained and not reminded her that we all knew he was a jackoff to begin with.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    wwy pay for hoes on credit?
    acket.

Administrator
    He's not a smart man.