Page 2511 of 2534 FirstFirst ... 15112011241124612501250925102511251225132521 ... LastLast
Results 25,101 to 25,110 of 25332

Thread: Politics

Deep down we all know we can only pick from the folks they picked for us.

From a more palatable point of view, people have to actually want to and declare their candidacy. We can’t just randomly pick MR2 for president. He wants to go to Japan soon. Plus, lots of people don’t want the thankless job.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    democracy where 1 person = 1 vote for President instead of up to 1 person = 4 votes for President depending entirely on where you live.

I've heard RFK Jr's name thrown around as a possible replacement for Biden. That wouldn't be a bad idea given the prestige behind the Kennedy name. I have no idea about his politics.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I've heard RFK Jr's name thrown around as a possible replacement for Biden. That wouldn't be a bad idea given the prestige behind the Kennedy name. I have no idea about his politics.
    He's an absolute fucking nut job.

Kennedy family doesn’t even back him. I was neutral about him before, but Swervo has convinced me that he might be a closet white supremacist. Anyway, if your own family won’t back you up, no reason why I should vote for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    He's an absolute fucking nut job.
    I didn't know that...but maybe it's a good thing. Counter a Republican nut job with a Democrat one.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    RFK Jr. also has brain worms...no I'm not joking

Yeah, besides the possible white supremacy ties, that brain worm incident certainly didn't help. I don't have an issue with the brain worm itself, but the fact that he used that as an excuse to get out of paying alimony. He himself was claiming at the time that the brain/cognitive defect would reduce his income potential... so he can't pay all that alimony...

Now he's all physically fit! Whoopee!!!

I'm okay with a certain mental handicap, but he obviously also has integrity issues. If he can't take care of his ex-wife, imagine how many Americans he doesn't like he might leave behind as president...

The guy was up to 20% in the polls at one time, but now at 10%.

Anyway, even if it's RFK jr. vs Trump, I will still abstain from voting.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I didn't know that...but maybe it's a good thing. Counter a Republican nut job with a Democrat one.
    Nah he’s a Republican in Democrat clothing. He’s been on a campaign platform on the left to try and get the Democrat nomination but there’s nothing left wing about him at all.

Well, Trump the New Yorker is actually a democrat in Republican clothing... so it's perfect!

Anyway, we need somebody better than those 2 or 3...

I think my dream match up would be Bernie vs Vivek. In such a match up, I'd vote Bernie. If it's Vivek vs Kamala or whatever whatever DNC approved candidate, then I'd go for Vivek. Whether left or right, I'm anti-establishment... or anti-status quo. We simply cannot continue on our current trajectory.

If only Trump could have a bit more integrity, I'd vote for him. For now, I can't in good conscience vote for a guy who mistreats kitty cats. That crossed the line!