Page 687 of 689 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689 LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 6888

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Yes, Anfernee and Penny are the same Hardaway...Tim Hardaway is a different person however (Penny played for the Orlando Magic at the same time Tim played for the Miami Heat)....easier to know things when I lived in Orlando at the time.

Even won front row seats for a game when Shaq and Penny were there.
    Oh yes I think I was getting confused with Tim too.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    In other news, found this comedian and he's pretty hilarious...looks like he is a Daily Show reporter now also which is cool

I saw that a little while ago, top-notch stuff.

Before I was roped into the Kendrick-Drake beef by my kids, I had no idea of the history of tension between the two, (barely knew who Kendrick was). I turned to this video and it explained it all:

This guy has a terrific channel and is widely respected in the community/culture for his comprehensive and unbiased breakdowns. But it seems to be a one man show as it takes him forever to release new content, but once he does it's well worth the wait. Canadian dude from the Maritimes.

Here's a CBC article about him: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfo...deos-1.7256393

A lot of people on YouTube are milking the hell out of this beef. Especially after Kendrick dropped the "Not Like Us" video.

Entertaining times we're living in.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    yeah I saw his video on "6:16 in LA" and wow....the stuff presented in that video about the yacht, predator and timing was crazy.

So I've been my dad's power of attorney for the past three years. Looks like i finally fucked up. My dad relies on a Medicaid waiver to be able to afford where he lives.($900/mo w/waiver vs. $3700/mo w/o waiver). I missed an insurance policy that was listed as an asset. He had one life insurance policy in effect that he pays for monthly, but another policy kept showing up. So I contacted the insurance company and gave them the policy # and it turns out it didn't belong to my dad, but his wife(who had died nine months before he started receiving Medicaid benefits). I got the insurance company to agree to fax a letter to Medicaid stating that the policy belonged to the deceased step-mom and not my dad, but they said it would take 24-72 BUSINESS hours. FFS.
    I had applied for an extension on 7/1(which gave us until 7/15). I went back to Medicaid on Thursday and they said that even if the response isn't submitted by then we still have ninety days to get the paperwork submitted. That's one bright spot.
    My big thing is that if this fails I'm going to feel like a failure because I failed my dad.
    FFS if I'd paid closer attention this wouldn't have happened. Hopefully it gets resolved(even though I'm not as observant as I should be).

Oh com’on, as long as you’re tried your best to correct the mistake, it’s fine. We all can slip up… you have personally literally slipped and fell… when your hurt on the ground, do you say to yourself that ‘I’ve failed myself! I’m such a failure…’

Quite often in life we just pick ourselves up, tend to our injuries and allow it to heal and life goes on.

Hope it works out, man.

I never, ever thought I'd say this, but Billy/i/e, thanks.

I'm pretending I'm a doctor and having some patience.

Hey, life is hard enough already, no need to be so hard on yourself, it’s okay to say thanks to a nutcase like Billi you know?

Also, no need to pretend, if you need a doctor or help, please ask around! If all options failed, then I suppose you can pretend Jesus can hear prayer and help you out!

It’s gonna be okay man. I think your parents are blessed to have you around to help them out.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Stop the presses! I've found my costume for Halloween!

Better a pig than a fascist.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    So I've been my dad's power of attorney for the past three years. Looks like i finally fucked up. My dad relies on a Medicaid waiver to be able to afford where he lives.($900/mo w/waiver vs. $3700/mo w/o waiver). I missed an insurance policy that was listed as an asset. He had one life insurance policy in effect that he pays for monthly, but another policy kept showing up. So I contacted the insurance company and gave them the policy # and it turns out it didn't belong to my dad, but his wife(who had died nine months before he started receiving Medicaid benefits). I got the insurance company to agree to fax a letter to Medicaid stating that the policy belonged to the deceased step-mom and not my dad, but they said it would take 24-72 BUSINESS hours. FFS.
    I had applied for an extension on 7/1(which gave us until 7/15). I went back to Medicaid on Thursday and they said that even if the response isn't submitted by then we still have ninety days to get the paperwork submitted. That's one bright spot.
    My big thing is that if this fails I'm going to feel like a failure because I failed my dad.
    FFS if I'd paid closer attention this wouldn't have happened. Hopefully it gets resolved(even though I'm not as observant as I should be).
    Hope it all works out for the better. You're just human me bruv, and everybody slips up from time to time. Can't always be perfect no matter how hard we try. All will be fine, I'm sure.

Thanks, bruv.