Page 2519 of 2574 FirstFirst ... 151920192419246925092517251825192520252125292569 ... LastLast
Results 25,181 to 25,190 of 25732

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Weird bit of irony/coincidence someone on twitx just mentioned....Trump keeps going on about Hannibal Lecter....who was trying to impress someone played by....Jodie Foster. The last time someone tried to assassinate a president was...........trying to impress Jodie Foster.

We're in the weirdest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    Any Sane Human 2024

Democrats have an opportunity here. But it's politics (thinking internally with the party), so I have little hope.
    Even if Biden's cheese slid entirely off his cracker, he'd be puppeted by competent advisors.

The other guy.... well, you all know about the other guy, you had him for four years, and he's unlikely to be any saner now, nor surround himself with sane and competent people.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    The other guy....
    The other guy regards Biden the same way I regard Biden, except he's on the right of him, and I'm a violent leftist.

Half of Americans don’t want a puppet. Half of Americans don’t want the crazy dude.

Neither side will get what they want.

Pandemic ended and Biden successfully returned the world to normalcy… well, are you guys seriously okay with this new ‘normal’?

So what if you don’t dismantle NATO and sign on to climate change initiatives but you end up with forever wars?

If Biden drops out of the race (which he should), I wonder if he’ll continue on as president and complete his term. Or maybe step down entirely and hand it over to Kamala.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Biden dropping out is all about the money, money, money.

The donor's, obviously.
    acket.

I saw a video of a Sikh woman doing a Sikh prayer at the RNC. Audience seemed respectful enough, but YouTube comments section however was a cesspool of hate and rage. Seriously devilish comments from people who pretend to be good and righteous.

Seems like freedom of religion does exist in America…as long as you pray only to Jesus with the barrel of a shotgun in your face.

Administrator
    You should see how some of the MAGA faithful are reacting to JD Vance's wife and child. It's pretty gross.

I've been curious about that, but haven't looked it up for fear of learning the obvious.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    This, I think, sums it up.

The source is spot on pretty much always.
    acket.