Page 2520 of 2574 FirstFirst ... 152020202420247025102518251925202521252225302570 ... LastLast
Results 25,191 to 25,200 of 25732

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    BIDEN DROPPED OUT

Pretty dang crazy election cycle.

Biden endorses Kamala for the nominee...it will be interesting if Dems fall in line or try to find someone else.

EDIT: FWIW I don't think they have a choice, since the money and delegates apparently automatically go to Kamala....that MIGHT be the reason why Biden waited so long...to possibly ensure less issues.
    Last edited by MR2 Fan; July 21st, 2024 at 11:13 AM.

Billi is uncharacteristically quiet right now. It’s almost scary and uneasy.

I have very little faith that Kamala will be able to beat Trump. The only person on earth who could is not allowed to run. O’bummer.

All I want is to see Trump held accountable for his crimes, so someone has to beat him at least.

As soon as Biden contracted COVID again I started to wonder (and it's possible this was convenient...I really don't subscribe to conspiracy theories from the left but this could give him a reasonable spot to drop out)

I do know that it will be nice to have a much younger, more coherent and vibrant person on the campaign trail. It also forces all of the news media to stop talking non-stop about Biden's age/mental decline....will be interesting to see what narrative they do next.

I'm hoping we see another debate, or if Trump chickens out...Kamala should have her own "debate" where there's an empty podium, she takes questions from someone then gives the empty podium a few minutes to "answer"....optics would be hilarious

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I have very little faith that Kamala will be able to beat Trump. The only person on earth who could is not allowed to run. O’bummer.
    I mean she is a terrible speaker BUT she has the benefit of having a repeat offender in front of her.
    acket.

Younger Biden, even just 4 years ago was still a tremendous speaker. We are witnessing a rapid decline and that’s the main concern. Whereas Trump has pretty much stayed at the same covfeefee level so MAGA base are okay with that!

I’ve prayed for Biden to go, so I guess Lord Almighty answered that half of my prayer. However, I’m really not sure if Kamala is better or if she can speak better or even do better. I’m pretty sure I won’t like the candidate hand picked by Pelosi/Obama/DNC establishment.

I can only hope the old Trump was shot dead and we have a new and better Trump now?

Like I said, I’m still not voting. However, I’m hoping President Trump will once again find a way to end forever wars. That is the top thing I’m praying for. I don’t see anyone else dare to end those 2 wars… other than Bernie? But surely DNC won’t nominate Bernie.

Administrator
    Also, she's got the benefit that presumably people were okay with the possibility she'd be president given Biden's age even in the last election, so she's sorta already leapt that hurdle.

IMHO, Pete or Amy should’ve been picked as VP, but too bad they’re not black enough. So that opportunity landed in Kamala’s lap.

Remember, Kamala dropped out of the 2020 primary all by herself, she was not asked to step aside like Pete and Amy in order to clear a path for Biden.

This time around, Biden was asked to step aside, I wonder who does Obama have in mind?

Michele?

There’s also talk of Obama as VP?

I’m beginning to dislike Obama more and more. Stop messing with the political process dude! Enjoy your retirement!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 21st, 2024 at 07:22 PM.