Page 511 of 511 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511
Results 5,101 to 5,108 of 5108

Thread: What are you watching?

I suppose I should have watched The Hobbit trilogy first.

I found it jarring to see Karl Urban in LotR after watching several seasons of The Boys. I was waiting for Eomer to get all diabolical.
    Last edited by Cam; September 10th, 2024 at 09:11 AM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I suppose I should have watched The Hobbit trilogy first.
    If you haven't seen it...it's....fine. Definitely not as good as the LOTR Trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    If you haven't seen it...it's....fine. Definitely not as good as the LOTR Trilogy
    It's what happens when you try to make a LOT of soup, from a very small amount of meat.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I watched a few Alfred Hitchcock movies I hadn't seen before, plus Rear Window which I had seen a long time ago and it's still great. I know that was the era of beautiful blonde actresses and roles but Grace Kelly is the best IMO.

North by Northwest I had seen parts of, but not the whole thing. Quite similar to the early James Bond movies that came out a few years later (and even would borrow from this movie)...enjoyed it.

Then I saw Vertigo..........and holy crap, not sure how I never watched this one before, it is INSANE. I'm familiar with the other Hitchcock plot twists as I've seen 4-5 other films but this film really did surprise me even expecting that. Definitely recommend watching.

In my studio, out of the corner of my eye I see Galadriel walking by. Turns out it was just a young, pretty gal with long blonde hair and a long white dress.

Well into the second season of House of the Dragon and I'm finally starting to enjoy it...sort of. A few episodes left and I'll be done. Apparently the final episode of the season drew a lot of ire and controversy. Soon I'll discover why.

Bone Tomahawk came up in my suggested list on Netflix this weekend. I might have heard the title, but had no clue what it was about. But a western any movie with Kurt Russell? I'm in!

Late last night I started The Hudsucker Proxy to try to regain some composure, instead of just sitting in a dark corner of the basement in the fetal position, shaking.

I am not at all ashamed to admit that I...

Spoiler:
    ...looked away from the screen many times, but not often enough!

Ash and I have started watching The Wire and are nearly though season 1. Only 20 years behind but it's quite good.