Thread: Mass Effect 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mass Effect 4

Just opening up a thread to post thoughts, wishes and articles in.

::

Mass Effect 4: New Details Reveal its Massiveness, Possible Release Date and Nearly 200 Devs Engaged in Development.
    The post also reveals the nature of seriousness and urgency in BioWare as it has deployed nearly 200 developers who are engaged in the game's development, the number of developers has shot up since Inquisition. "There were about 50 or so devs on the game around when DAI shipped, that's since quadrupled in number," the post said.

He also revealed that the developers have already locked the title for the game. He said only the public calls it as Mass Effect 4, indicating that BioWare has a different name for this game.
    Mass Effect 4 is in full production now and has been since the release of Inquisition. "It didn't enter full production until DAI was near complete," the post said. Shinobi602 looks confident that Mass Effect 4 will release in 2016, "It's 100% coming next year." It could be released in the 2016 Spring too. However, a definite release date for the game has not been "set internally."
    Mass Effect 4's Mako vehicle may be customisable.
    Industry insider shinobi602 – who has a good track record with scoops and leaks – also stated that Bioware are "toying around with" the idea of the Mako being customisable. He also said the vehicle wouldn't have a cannon, as it is "meant to be a quick-deploy exploratory vehicle".
    I'm not holding my breath that it'll be a free-roam open-world build-your-own-spaceship kinda game... but I am. #preparingfordisappointment
    Last edited by novicius; March 8th, 2017 at 07:02 AM.